2) Run-Into's

I was about to ask what on Earth Marie was talking about until the bell rang and we all looked at each other with worried faces. We ran out of the bathroom to each of our lockers without saying "see you later" or "bye besties" like we usually do. I ran and basically threw my stuff into my bag once I opened my locker, then ran off to my next class which happened to be all the way on the other side of school. Great. Just my luck. I ran down the halls, hoping not to get caught and if I did, I would be hoping that kind of being a teachers pet would pay off.

For one, I didn't get caught zooming through the halls but I got attention from my History teacher for being late.

"Yes I know, I'm so sorry Mr. Zape. I won't let it happen again." I replied to him after storming in the classroom and him telling me I was 5 minutes late.

"Come here." He said while motioning with his fingers.

I gulped as I slowly walked forward until I was right in front of him. He leaned over to my ear and whispered, "You're lucky that you're one of my favourite students." He straightened himself back up and smiled at me. I gave him a relieved smile to show I was thankful he wasn't giving me detention. He motioned his head to where my seat was and I sat right down.

The rest of my classes went by so fast that as soon as I knew it, I was putting the unnecessary books back in my locker. I felt my bag vibrate as I started walking down the hallway to go to Amelia's locker. I fished out my phone to see that it was a text from Marie.

Meet us at Amelia's locker. We need to start making plans

I smiled and texted back

Already on my way

Since I already had my iPhone out, I decided to listen to music. I dug out for my headphones and put them on. I was listening to regular pop songs that I liked. Once Classic by MKTO came on, I started jamming and lip-singing to it. I mean I could sing better than average I guess but I didn't see singing as a career.

Just as I was about to turn around the corner and go straight to Amelia's locker, I bumped into someone, dropping books and papers all over the place. As quickly as I could, I picked up all of the papers while the person I bumped into picked up the books. As I looked at the papers I was holding (yah that's right, I'm nosy too; that's why I go to this school), I noticed that they were piano sheets. As I looked up to give it to the person, I wasn't sure who it was at first but then recognized him from French class.

"Hey, you're Logan, right?" I asked, just to make sure I didn't mistake him for someone else.

"Yah" he said as he took the papers I was holding in my hands.

"So, you play piano, huh?" I questioned, referring to all the piano sheets I collected.

"Just a little, but I'm no professional. Anyways, I'm kinda late for something. Sorry for bumping into you. Gotta go." He said and started walking away.

"It's ok, it was my fault. By the way, it was nice seeing you." I yelled to him as he was already half way down the hall. Man, he walks fast.

He turned around and started walking backwards while saying, "Yah, it was nice seeing you too. See ya around."

As I turned back to the direction I was walking in, I finally met up with Marie and Amelia.

"There you are Lilac, what took you so long?" Asked Amelia as she saw me walking up to them.

"Sorry, ran into someone. Anyways let's go and talk about those plans Marie mentioned earlier." I said with an eager face as we linked arms and walked right out of school.