Chapter IX

Chapter 9:
Warnings: light smut (not really) cussing.
Edited: yeah :3
A/n: HEY GUYS AND GIRLS AND INBETWEENS! ITS BEEN A WHILE BUT IM BACK AND I LOVE YOU

"Y/N I'LL SEE YOU IN A BIT! DONT DO ANYTHING I WOULDNT DO!" I heard from downstairs, haz's voice. Suddenly I heard the door shut so I turned onto my side, peacefully lying down on my bed....until I heard many quick footsteps. Suddenly my bedroom door was busy open and it was Tom. "Y/n!" He said and jumped on my bed, looking at me.

"What? I'm tired" I grumbled
"Harrison isn't home" he grinned and looked at me, I instantly got his signals but were not even dating, we've only kissed! I mean yes of course I want to fuck him but- what are you saying? Just fuck him! ITS TOM HOLLAND.

"Okay and?" I said innocently as he groaned and laid next to me. He pecked my lips once making me blush lightly, he smiled and did it again. I just groaned and kissed him properly, probably not a good idea because of this whole corona thing but meh. He instantly kissed back, shocker, and wrapped his arms around my waist. He rolled on top of me and hovered above me slightly.

After a straight ten minutes of making out he moved his hands under my shirt, gently caressing my sides. He smirked into the kiss as I shivered under his touch. I tugged harshly at his shirt making him pull away from the kiss. He pulled his shirt off and i smirked at the sight, he leaned down and pulled mine off. I blushed slightly as he gently started kissing my neck.

Just as things were getting heated the door downstairs was opened and a loud voice is to be heard. Fucking Harrison.

"TONIGHT WE GO INTO LOCKDOWN! THEY SENT ME HOME FROM WORK" I hear haz shout, me and tom frantically jump and put our shirts on as we sit normally on our phones. Harrison walks in and looks at use "see? Check the news" he ordered. I did so and saw it was true.

"Ah so this is why your back so early" Tom says scrolling through his phone, covering his very obvious boner with a pillow

"Yeah, and I stocked up and loads of shit...since we're not allowed to leave the house 'n all" he said and I looked at Tom with an annoyed face.

This means, no privacy, no secret kisses, more brother, and worst of all I CANT FUCK TOM.

—————-

Short chapter, will hopefully upload soon...it's been a while lol