Christmas Present ((Draco Malfoy x Reader))

(imagine being Ron's twin sister and dating Draco Malfoy) (also let's pretend Draco never had to.. do ya know in the 6th year all happy happy okay)
        I sat on the couch in the kitchen with Ginny on Christmas Eve. I was reading a book by the fire and she was working on some schoolwork.
        Harry was upstairs with Ron and they were probably blowing something up at this point. Especially with the twins influencing them.
        Mom came downstairs and went to the kitchen with us. "Mom what are you making tomorrow?" I asked closing my book and leaning on the counter. She hit at my elbows with a spoon so I would give her more counter space.
        I held my hands up in defeat and started back over to my book. We heard a knock at the door so I didn't sit down and went to open the door instead. When I opened it I saw my secret boyfriend Draco Malfoy standing in the cold.
        I wrapped up in my sweater and shot outside closing the door behind me. "What are you doing here?" I hissed shivering from the cold. I looked behind him and saw his broomstick laying in the grass.
        "Close your eyes." He said. "What?" "Close. Your. Eyes." He said again grabbing my hands. "Fine." I said crossing my arms and shutting my eyes. I heard something growing quickly and something wrap around my shoulders.
        "Open them." He said softly. When I opened my eyes I saw him standing there with a beautiful little blue and purple promise ring. I looked at my shoulders and saw his Slytherin letterman jacket around me.
        "This is a promise ring." He said voice cracking. "What?"
        "We've been secretly dating for about two years." He said getting on one knee smiling jokingly. "This is a promise that I'll put a ring on that finger." He said grabbing my hand and sliding it onto my middle finger.
        He stood up and I started giggling. "W-what?" He exclaimed. "You're so cute!" I smiled hugging him. "But my family could see." I said hopping down and putting my hand on his shoulder.
        "Wait. Look up." He pointed about our heads.
        When I looked up there was a small mistletoe clump floating about our heads. I looked back down and he kissed my cheek before moving his lips onto mine.
        I grabbed his face and passionately we stayed connected for a few beautiful moments. Suddenly from above we heard Ron screaming out his bedroom window.
        "Get off my sister you prat!" He shouted before running down the steps and bounding outside. Draco shot off of me and started running for his broom.
        Ron got to him first. He grabbed his shirt and started shaking him. Practically the entire family and Harry our in the lawn.
        Ron started yelling at him. "YOU AND MY SISTER?! YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH MY SISTER! EVER YOU PRICK! YOU HAD YOUR TONGUE IN HER MOUTH THATS NOT ALLOWED."
        I shouted at Ron to get him to get off Draco. "Ronald GET OFF OF HIM! We're not just screwing around!" I said grabbing Ron's shoulders and trying to pull him back.
        "I love him Ron. We've been together since fourth year!" I finally released. The entire lawn went silent. Draco still cowering under my brother's power.
        "T-that's two years?" Ron said silently. "Yes!" I said grabbing Ron's shoulder. "YOU'VE BEEN DATING SOMEONE FOR TWO YEARS?" Mom yelled at me angrily. Ron turned around for a moment and Draco left a brief kiss on my cheek before shooting to his broom and launching off.
        I twisted the ring on my finger and turned around to my family. "Oops?"

-Ry :)