Ron Weasley x Reader (Breakfast)

Ron and I sat together in the great hall eating breakfast. The two of us had a particularly rough late night studying. We had been best friends since we were toddlers, as our mothers were friends.
       In our first year we met Harry and Hermione and we built our little group. The four of us together.
        Neither Ron and I have ever been good at potions. We're okay yeah, but good enough to pass our OWLs? Definitely not
             You had me, half asleep in my oatmeal, and Ron staring off into space next to me. Suddenly he looked to me and said lazily, "I hate Professor Snape. Like I hate him. With a passion." He flopped onto me. I pushed him over and leaned on the table.
        My eyes started to close when he laid on the table to face me. "Y/N?" He asked.
        "Hmm?"
   "Theoretically, what if I had a crush on you." He said without blinking. "What?"
             "I'm not saying I have a crush on you. I'm just asking like what if I did?" His voice went high at the end. "Well I'd be confused, and I guess I'd say why?"
        "Well...... I'd say because I have a massive crush on you and I really want to kiss you right now." He said looking at my lips.
        "Ron?" I sat up. So did he. "Are you okay? "Oh yeah I'm fine- just lemme, lemme kiss you really quick." He said grabbing my face and smushing his lips to mine.
        "Mmmph!" I said pulling away. "What the hell Ronald?!" I shouted smacking his shoulder. He looked embarrassed and went back down to his food.
        I don't know what came over me but I put my hand on his cheek and pulled him towards me planting a kiss on his lips. I tasted the oatmeal on his lips and smiled.
        Both of us felt a sharp whack on the back of our heads.
        "Mr. Weasley, Miss Y/L/N... this is no place for public displays of affection." We heard the monotone voice of Professor Snape behind us. We slowly turned around like two little deer caught in the headlights.
         I stood up and nodded my head to the professor. "G-Good morning professor." I said anxiously turning on my heel and walking away from Ron and the surly professor. I busted into a run and found Hermione. I flung onto her and spun around happily.
        "Watch out for Ron, Snape is lecturing him." I beamed letting her go and walking on my way.

-Ry :)) please go check out my other story full of Draco one shot! RJstories24 !!