Chapter 1:Poptarts

Germany's POV
I jerk awake as the piercing tingle of my alarm rings my ears.I check the time just for the satisfaction of being up early.

The green numbers blur as I try to read them half asleep. I swing my legs over the side of my bed and hurl myself forward,the sun is rising as I pick out my favorite outfit,a pair of ripped jeans,a turtle neck, and a pull over.
I can hear the stir of my siblings in there beds, my brother's (Austira) snoring is quite loud and I'm surprised no one has been awoken by my alarm and Ti's nose alarms.

I snuck downstairs trying to be as quiet as I could. I am used to not seeing my father since he abandoned us after the war.I open the cupboard and I'm graced with the most Beautiful sight. " JA!!!  WIR HABEN POP TARTS !!!!!" (YES!!! WE HAVE POP TARTS!!!) As soon as I yell I cover my mouth,I listen to see if I woke anyone that was sleeping.

After I make sure no one was awake I snatched those pop tarts. " Nemcy?  Was machst du gerade??" (Nemcy? What are you doing??) I hear from behind me, I could tell that it was my sister Hun  (Hungary)I hide the Poptarts behind my back and smiled nervously. "I'm ah..........making brrreakvast??" I respond with a frog in my throat.

"Okay vank you" she responds and I sigh.

I quickly snatch a pack of Poptarts and put the box back in the cupboard. After that I proceed to make breakfast for everyone.

This is the end of my first chapter.... sorry its so short but next chapter will be longer. I hope yiu enjoyed and remember to be happy and smile. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. P.S. This is inspired by my friend Strange33's fanfic go check it out! :D