Chapter 1

-Kate, please stop!
-No, Castle. Why didn't you say to me about this?!
-And what I must say? Yes, we went to strip-club, but we were undercover and we must check a new lead?
-At least. But you were there six hours! What are you doing there? Huh?
-Yeah, we drunk a couple of cocktails to relax, after long day...- Kate cut off him.
-Castle, I don't want to listen this anymore. Leave.
-Good.- Castle said, and shut the door.
"Why? Why, she always does this? Every time."-he thought.
He was so lowered into his thoughts, that didn't notice how hit the girl, who was hurry somewhere.
-Oh, sorry.-he apologized.
"Wow! She is so beautiful!"
This woman have got medium blonde hair, hazel eyes. She was really adorable.
-Can I invited this lovely woman to the cafe to somehow make amends?-Castle asked.
-Actually, I must go... But I can do an except for this handsome man, which standing in front of me. I am almost, late so...-she started flirting.
-I know one cafe, it's not too far from here, so will you go for a small walk with me?- writer said and intelligently put his elbow.
-With pleasure, especially with man like you.- she said and took him by his elbow.
-What's your name, by the way?- Rick asked.
-Megan, and yours?
-Richard.
- You are very beautiful Megan.-he said and looked into her grey eyes.
-Thanks.
-Oh, and here is the cafe.-he said.
This was small, cozy coffee house, with very comfortable sofas inside.
After they found the place and made an order, this was one bottle of red wine and two glasses of martini, then they are just sitting, talking and laughing. When, it was time to say "goodbye". He couldn't control himself and kissed Megan(Alcohol still did its job.) answered.
-Sorry, Megan...-Castle wanted to say anything else, but she shut him up by another kiss.
-You know, I have a proposition, let's go to my house and continue...-Rick said.
-I really like this idea...-she said and kissed him again.
They went outside and Castle caught the Taxi.
After they arrived to the loft, they had stormy night.
Last about what Castle had time to think was Beckett "But we had a falling out, and nothing happened, if I spend one night with another woman.
In the same time Beckett was finally, asleep after long cried. She wanted to apologize to Castle, tomorrow. And she haven't in thoughts, that right now her lover is lying in one bed, kissing and making love with another woman.