Chapter 2

Next morning.
This was almost 9 am. Two persons, man and woman were lying on the bed. All their clothes were around. Woman's head was placed on his shoulder. When phone ring broke this peaceful atmosphere.
-Castle.-this was Beckett.
-Rick? Where are you? It's almost 9 o'clock.-Kate said.
While Castle feel moves behind him. Megan was awake.
-Hmm, Kate, I was write all night, I will be in the precinct in one hour.-he said.
-Rick? Maybe, we will do something again?-Megan said with flirty voice.
-Castle? Who is this?!- Kate asked, but Castle immediately end the call.
-You know Megan, it will be better, if you will leave my house right now.
-Will we meet again?-she asked.
-I don't know, I will call you.
-So, Goodbye! -she said, kiss him and whisper on his ear:-This night was amazing.

2 hours later in the presinct

Kate was sitting on her desk. Here thoughts were so far from investigation. "First, why Castle still didn't come, and second, who this woman, whose voice she heard, when talking to the Castle this morning." While, elevator bell rang. This was Castle. He went straight to her desk. She got up.
-Castle, I'm so sorry- Beckett said as tears started rushing down her face. She ran to Rick just to feel safe in his arms again hoping he would forgive her. Forgetting she was in the precinct, she wanted to kiss him and just forget this whole thing happened when he pushed her away, reminding her that they were in the precinct and had to be professionals.