Chapter 4

Chapter 4.

"Jenny, do you see those two people over there?" Ryan asked tapping on her shoulder "Yeah what about them?" She looked at Ryan confused. "That's Castle but that isn't Beckett what do we do?"
"Try talking to him or just leave It alone Kevin maybe he has a reasonable explanation."
Jenny said try to convince Ryan to forget about it but he wouldn't drop the subject of it. "How could he do this to Beckett? I mean after all they've been through an now he's cheating on her?" "Kevin just go talk to the man if you are that worried about it!" Kevin looked at Jenny and said "I'll pull them aside at work in the morning an see what happens maybe then he will tell the truth about why he's doing this" Kevin and Jenny headed down the street linking hands, towards their apartment pushing Sarah Grace in her stroller. When they reach the apartment Jenny goes to lay Sarah Grace down for bed and Ryan sits on the couch for hours just thinking about what to say. Hours go by. It's now 3 In the morning and he decides to go to bed. It's the next morning and Ryan gets up without bothering to wake Jenny, gets dressed, and quickly leaves to head down the the 12th. It seemed like the longest drive that he has ever took and just to get to work! He got in the elevator and sure as he done it...the elevator didn't work. He had to use that stairs which took forever. He finally reached where his destination was. He went straight to Beckett and Castle angered not just with what Castle done but because of his horrible morning too. "Can I speak to you guys in the break room?" Ryan asked while Beckett knew he was angry. "Sure Ryan" Beckett said looking at Castle confused. "Castle knows exactly what's going on so why don't you tell her yourself?" He said looking at Castle. "Kate I...I..." "What Rick?" Kate looked at Castle with tears in her eyes, scared. "I made a mistake" He looked at her with regret and sad eyes. "Rick what did you do?" Kate asked as tears started to roll down her cheeks. Ryan quietly escorted the room in a calm manner . "It was one night and it meant nothing!" "You cheated on me?" Kate looked at him and she burst into more tears and pushed castle away. "It was one night an you were pissed at me. What else was I suppose to do. You were mad I was mad!" "Rick that doesn't mean you go sleep with someone else!" She looked at him with regret of her time and anger.