Chapter 15

Kagome let out a small huff, Jiraiya was gone again. They had been traveling for well over a week and she had quickly learned of her sensei's particular hobby. It reminded her so much of something Miroku would do and it pissed her off. She wouldn't mind so much, but it constantly cut into their training time. Which, he had promised her it wouldn't. Don't get her wrong, she was NOT okay with Jiraiya being a total pig and spying on women in the hot springs. However, there was no way she would be able to make him stop so she needed to make some compromises. Otherwise, she would get nothing done. And their agreement had been, in layman's terms, that Jiraiya could get himself laid on his own time. He was currently two hours late for their training session and his excuse was most likely going to be "research" for the books(trash) that he's writing. Since he broke his promise, again, about his extracurricular activities not interrupting their time, it was totally fair if she played dirty. He would learn to fear her wrath or Kami help him. Her current age was actually going to come in handy for once.

She found him, unsurprisingly, at the hot springs. She did have to give it to him that he wasn't actually just peaking this time. He was using the charm he claims that he has to chat up three pretty ladies. A devilish grin split her face as she approached them. Game on Jiraiya-sensei.

"And then..." Jiraiya laughed out only to stop when he suddenly felt someone hugging his leg. He looked down and to his confusion, he saw his student clinging to him. His confusion turned to horror as she started talking.

"Daddy, are you done talking to the pretty ladies yet? I'm getting hungry and I wanna go back to the Inn." Kagome asked as she held up the most innocent look she could muster. It must have been pretty good as the three ladies he had been speaking to turned glares onto this now spluttering white-haired Sanin.

"No, No! You don't... she's not..." he started, but was interrupted by the slap of one of the ladies.

"What kind of man abandon's a child just to hit on women, and then denies it when caught." She accused angrily before stalking away.

The second woman stomped on his foot angrily and Kagome was officially having a field day. This was the best plan ever. It worked so well!

The third lady simply gave Jiraiya the cold shoulder before handing a business card to Kagome, "If you ever need any help sweetie just come to my business. We'll take good care of you." She glared quickly at Jiraiya before making her exit.

Once the women got out of hearing range Kagome let go of Jiraiya and burst out laughing, "Oh, that worked so much better than I thought it would." She looked down at the card and she snorted in amusement, "She works at a brothel. Totally missed your chance with that one Jiraiya-sensei."

Jiraiya finally snapped out of his stupor and fixed his newest, and hopefully last, student with an angry glare, "What the hell was that?" he growled angrily. He had been so close to closing on a grand night.

Kagome rolled her eyes and pocketed the business card, if nothing else it would be an amazing souvenir, "You're late." She answered simply as she started walking away, leading the way to the clearing they had found for a good training spot.

"So what? We can train later kid."

"Nuh-uh. You agreed, no you promised that whatever you did in your free time wouldn't interfere with my training. So, I'll issue you this one warning. Every time you show up late, I will track you down and completely ruin any chance you have with any women. Kay, Dad?" she finished cheekily. She did mean the threat, however. She would not tolerate the man's perverted-ness. She had to put up with Miroku's 'cursed hand' for years. She knew how to deal with perverts. Humiliating them publicly usually worked wonders. Sango and herself always had a grand time trying to figure out what they were going to do next to embarrass Miroku.