Ch.8 (Re-write)

Jack sighed as he sat at the new ice table he had just created. He sighed, thinking about the fight hiccup and he had just said.

"Too familiar.." He thought, wincing slightly. He sighed, closing his eyes. He remembered back when hiccup and him were together, happy and not sad in life. He shook away the memories, getting up and walking out onto the balcony.

He sighed, feeling the breeze on his face. He floats a little, smiling as the wind got slightly stronger. He spread his arms out, smiling widely as the wind swirled around him. His hair flew around slightly, laughter filling the air. The wind calmed down, setting him back on the icy floor.

"There" he smiled, feeling better as he looked up at the moon. "Please talk.." He said softly, having a soft frown on his face.

He set his hands down on the cold railing of the balcony, looking down as he sighed. "I knew you wouldn't" he said, his white bangs sticking up a little. He walked back inside, sitting down on the throne he had created. He looked around, closing his eyes and leaning back, letting himself drift off into a light sleep.

~Back at Berk~

Hiccup had just been informed that elsa and anna had been called back to Arendelle because of their "duties". He flew toothless to the big boat they were sending the royals on. "So..your leaving" he said, approaching elsa before the girls left. "Yes, but I was glad my trip here went well.." She said, slightly smirking. He smiled slightly. "Yeah.." He laughed a little. "Anyways, anna really hated that she couldn't say good bye to jack. Would you mind telling jack that she said that?" Elsa asked, looking hiccup in the eyes.

"Sure" he answered. The boat made a loud sound, notifying them that they were going to leave. Elsa pecked his cheek before disappearing onto the big, iron boat. He walked it sail away, sighing lightly.

Soon it got dark, and hiccup looked up to the moon. "How will this end?" He said to himself, sighing as he sat down next to toothless on his houses steps. He pet him, hearing the soft cooes escape the creature.

He smiled, yawning a little. "Time for bed bud.." He said, standing up. Hiccup went into the house having a sleepy toothless follow him. He changed, hopped into bed, and stared at the ceiling as toothless nuzzled up against him.

The brunette drifted off to sleep with dreams of the white haired boy.

//////////////////////////////////

Hey guys!

Sorry for short chapter 😞 I deleted some chapters because I wanted to try again ❤️