Goldity's luck

Goldity is a female in this story so try me.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

You moved into your new house, not expecting to see somebody on your porch, " U-Um excuse me ma'am.... This is my porch.." You stuttered, " I know.. Hi! I'm Goldity and well Chuck get over here. " The person who is Goldity spoke as a greenish dead looking man appeared, " Hello there! I'm Chuck Lloyd, but you can call me Chuck I presume you met Goldity here. " Chuck said slightly tired of greeting new people you could tell. Goldity shifter over to Chuck and whispered something to him. You start unpacking and Goldity offers to help, " Goldity don't strain yourself...." Chuck said genuinely worried, " What do you mean sir?" You said confused, " Oh well there was this one time when me and Goldity helped one of our other neighbors unpack when they first got here and Gol- " Chuck was cut off by Goldity putting her hand on his mouth, Chuck licked it making Goldity grossed out.

   Couple months later!

You enjoy Goldity's company but when she disappears for months on end you get worried, " Hey Goldity.... " Y/N said, "Yes Y/N?" Goldity said looking up from the book you gave her, " May I um.... Ask you on a.... " Y/N said blushing but then Goldity did something, " Sure~ When?" She said putting a hand on your thigh, " T-To close..." Y/N said. Goldity laughed, " 8:30 sounds great!" Goldity said playfully. Your face grows tomato red and she pulls away from you going back to Chucks house to do who knows what she does there.

8:25 Comes around and you get way to nervous when you come up to Chuck's stairs. He sees you and signals Goldity to get to the door when she opens it all you can hear from Chuck is, " Bad manners means for bad guests, bad manners means for back guests." He says it repeatedly and Goldity tells you to block it out, " So where we going Y/N?" Goldity said curiously, "A bar~" Y/N said Goldity blushed, " O-Okay " When you both arrive at the bar people stare at Goldity and you grow overprotective, " She's mine! " Y/N yelled clearly angry.

You and Goldity sit down and after 5 minutes Goldity is drunk, " Hey Y/N (hic) I was wondering... what if we fucked?" Goldity purred and rushed up your legs to you thighs. You blushed immediately, "Sir I'm paying she's to drunk to..." Y/N said to the bartender. Y/N picked Goldity up which was difficult for how squirmy she was. You called Chuck telling him that she'll stay at your house for the night. He says okay but she as to be back before 5:00 PM, " Y/N.... I want you...." Goldity said before kissing you deeply, " MH! G-Goldity are you sure?!" Y/N said concerned. Goldity nodded, she took her shirt off letting her signature scarf hang over her perky boobs. Y/N blushed and took Goldity's skirt off letting her free from the baring on her legs, Goldity stared at you waiting for you to let her on you.... when she finds the time she rides you moaning when she gets on. You think it's the best night of your life but your wrong absolutely.

Im lucky to have you..... Y/N
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hello! And sorry for how long it was I take passion into my work a lot so sorry....
Word count : 578