The Night (PART 2)

Alonetravelers POV

Goldity was heated I could tell by the way he was moving. So he snapped his fingers and everybody including us were in an arena, "Let's fight like real myths Alone." Goldity said staring directly at me and through my dull body it made me uneasy, " Sure. " An unknown voice said we looked at the voices direction and it was M3m0r7, she immediately plunged for Goldity's face but she missed and ended up snagging his mask revealing what he looked like under it.

 " An unknown voice said we looked at the voices direction and it was M3m0r7, she immediately plunged for Goldity's face but she missed and ended up snagging his mask revealing what he looked like under it

Albert screeched from the seats, " AW GOD DARNIT NOW I OWE SELOZAR MONEY..." Selozar was laughing uncontrollably. I just stared back at Goldity who's ear was twitching from the loudness. He hissed and looked at M3m0r7 lunging at her slowly turning into a golden furred cat, "THIS YOUR FAULT!" He screamed before hitting M3m0r7's face making it bleed before she turned into a complete Ghoul and threw Goldity into a wall making him pass out and bleed from the back of his head, "GOLDITY!" Selozar screamed falling from the stadium seating and running over to Goldity not paying attention to the pain that was throbbing in his side.

Goldity's POV

Why is it so dark... and blurry..... I thought trying to adjust to my eyesight, once I did I jumped slightly when I saw Selozar crying and hugging me, "Hey bud... I'm still alive." I mumbled patting his back. He heard me and moved away from my body letting me breathe I stared longingly into his glossy white eyes, "KISS ALREADY!!!" I heard Alone yell. Selozar just flipped him off with his free hand I did the same before grabbing Selozar's head and kissing him. He looked surprised before melting into the kiss, my tongue asked for an entrance he gave one, his tongue and mine were basically fighting for control now. He won because I haven't kissed anybody in years, once he broke the kiss there was a string of saliva he broke it of course with going back for another kiss, "Finally." Great_Day hissed and grabbed Albert's head pulling him into a kiss while Y/N literally fell into AloneTraveler's arms and hugged him not wanting to make the lustful tension more awkward with the Broken English talking rock myth.(wow try saying that 10x)

And then they all fucked.

The end.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Lol I haven't posted in so long. Sorry bout that got bored.

Word count : 405