An Unstable Day.((Unstable_Day X Male Reader))

Nobody's POV

You were walking around the outskirts of town just because you wanted to, and since Unpredictable was busy. You had to deal with Unstable boring I know, ,,Hey Y/N?" Unstable said looking at you, ,,Yes Unstable..." You said clearly annoyed, ,,Are you gay?" He said blankly, ,,Um... yes...?" You replied blushing a deep F/C, ,,Good! You wanna go on a date with me today?" He said blushing a slight teal, ,,S-sure Unstable." You replied blush darkening, ,,Yay!" The normally Unstable day said. You stared at him with a small smile under your mask.

Radiant_Day's POV

I walked out my house when I heard Unstable say, ,,Yay!" He was clearly with Y/N, knowing him he come to me for advice on love. So he clearly asked him out, I walked over to him but was stopped by my boyfriend- er... Great_Day, ,,Oh hello Great! You look radiant today!" I remarked, he wasn't wearing is mask and I wasn't either. He smiled at me and walked over to the two with me, ,,Hello Unstable, Y/N." Great said waving a bit. Y/N seemed to be a bit uncomfortable with their name, ,,Y-you know you all can call me ADJ Right...?" You finally spoke up, ,,We know but it's more nice to call you by your actual name." Great replied to your statement.

Great_Day's POV

Unstable hugged Y/N and it shocked me and Radiant, ,,Hey Y/N?" Unstable said ticking as he said it, ,,Yeah Unstable?" ADJ_Day replied, ,,M-my tics... are coming back... and so is my broken eNgLiSh." Unstable said ticking like crazy, ,,Oh god..." Y/N replied, ,,If you excuse us! We will go back to Unstable's house... he needs his meds." Y/N said as a continuation of what he said before. I just nodded, Radiant said some sort of thing with Radiant in it, I didn't hear it. And then they walked off.

((Time Skip UwU)

Unstable_Day's POV

I finally got my meds and Y/N seemed exhausted, ,,Remind me why you wanted me to move here..." he said calmly, ,,Because! I'm here and the sunset looks great." I replied he looked at me though, ,,We can't see the sunset Unstable... and you can because your post is high up." ADJ_Day said looking away and hiding something with his legs, ,,What are you hiding...." I said calmly, ,,N-Nothing!" He replied hiding it more, soon enough I put my hand in his knee and pulled his leg down. Showing an giant erection, ,,Holy sh-t...." I said staring at his tent almost salivating, ,,You need help~?" I said looking back at him, he just nodded and blushed. I started to kiss him, that led to making out and soon enough our clothes were off.

((SMUT WARNING))

Nobody's POV

Y/N panted as Unstable let go of his own mouth, ,,Damn... I didn't know you were s-xy Y/N..." Unstable said making Y/N hide his face a bit. Before he knew it Unstable downed on his member, ,,A-Ah~ U-Unstable~" He moaned without thinking making Unstable look surprised for a moment before sucking on him until he came, ,,U-Unstable... p-please.... F-ck me~" The now clearly a bottom of a Y/N said, ,,Your wish lovely~" Unstable replied picking the bottom's legs up, ,,Mh~" Y/N moaned in excitement. Unstable pushed himself in Y/N completely making the bottom moan loudly, ,,D-Damn... your tight...." Unstable said before pushing in and out of the bottom at a normal pace. After a while Unstable was at an inhuman speed, for a myth anyways.

(( A Couple Hours Later SMUT END ))

Unstable_Day's POV

Y/N laid on my couch asleep and dirty still, so I went and got a washcloth and cleaned him off, ,,You are so gonna hurt when we go back to work..." I said and walked to get a bucket, and water just in case he needed it since it looked like it was his first time. The poor thing needed it indeed, ,,F-Fuck you..." Y/N said after drinking half of the water, ,,Aww~ You know you love me Y/N." I remarked, ,,Yes... yes I do..." ADJ_Day said.

(( Time Skip to The Next Day ))

Great_Day's POV

Unstable walked in after Y/N, ,,What happened to you two...?" Unpredictable asked, ,,This -sshole f-cked me. Badly." Y/N said, ,,What?! You were the one who got excited over seeing me." Unstable replied, ,,ITS HAPPENED MORE THAN ONCE!!" Y/N yelled at him before storming out, but tripping on the way. All of the days looked surprised, well except for Emotionless, me, and Unstable, ,,So you f-cked him?" Benevolent said as calmly as ever, ,,Yes.." Unstable replied.

Aha- I'm done. Finally, hope you all enjoyed this mess.

Word Count: 807