The Walking Dead:Pt.14

🌧️" Let's began" I crossed my legs looking straight at him. "What are you doing here " He looked at me  not saying a word. I bit my tongue "can you at least tell me why" he looked at me "why? Isn't it quiet obvious" I rolled my eyes. "I won't ask again sehun " I saw him scoff. "What do you think y/n?" I sigh. "I stood up and pulled his hair back "I won't ask again" I than heard him laugh causing anger to grow in me. "Y/N no matter what you do to me or how you try to act so tough you still the little bitch I remember in highschool crying begging me to stop like the little puny girl you were or should I say still are." Him saying that gave me deja vu . I rolled my eyes "I'm not that type of girl anymore" I heard him chuckle again. "Just because you have a group of boys that soupousedly respect you that doesn't change you Y/N your exactly as I remember probably even more pathetic."

          🌧️I glared at him "Shut the fuck up" he smiled mockingly "or what? Is little Y/N actually going to do something?" I felt myself boiling at this point. I punched him in the stomach as hard all I could. His chair fell back as he groaned out loud. "Is that all you got twit" I than kicked him. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" he started coaughing up blood smiling at me. "What Y-y/n what else are you going to do are you going to beat me up like you did to your little friend what was her name oh right J-" "Don't say it" I looked at him as he smirked blood still coming out of his mouth. "Jeongyeon"as if a switch I quickly got ontop of him punching his face. "I SAID NO I  TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP FUCKING BASTARD" I kept hitting him and hitting him. Soon the door was Barged open. I saw all of them look at me in shock. Jungkook and Jimin quickly pulling me away.

        🌧️"LET ME GO IM NOT DONE" They kept pulling. Me back. When they pulled his chair back up his face was all bruised and bloody. "You'll never change Y/N even if you try you'll be the same person you allways were" he started laughing his mouth all bloody from how I punched him."ILL FUCKING KILL YOU" I yelled out as they were trying to holding me back. Sehun looked at me with a mocking smirk which only angered me more. They complete got me out of the room. Last thing I saw was him smiling and mouthing bye. They closed the door. Jimin and jungkook outside with me. They finally let me go. "Yah Y/N what was that!" I looked over at Jungkook. "oh fuck off" I turned around walking to a randome room to wash my hands that where bruised and filled with that basters blood. Jimin following behind. Him being smart he actually stayed Quiet

        🌧️I entered a room and went straight to the bathroom locking myself in. I quickly turned on the faucet washing my bloody hand. Feeling flash backs from what happend before.
      FLASHBACK:
"Y/N IM SORRY PLEASE DON'T I BEG YO-"
      FLASHBACK END:
I closed my eyes tightly before looking back in the mirror never again Y/N never again.