The Walking Dead: Pt.7

" We were both young at the time" he looked at me and smiled. " We were bestfriends we used to do everything together and I mean everything" he let out a small Chuckle. " We were inseparable" he looks at me and smiles sadly " We were " I sigh as I look away. " I did something horrible to her, I left her when she needed me the most" I look down in my lap. " She was in pain she was hurting and I just left her, I never told her why I just left " I bit my lip as I remembered all the pain I went through. I felt my eyes getting watery. He did leave me, alone. With a mother who hated me a father barely home and a little baby brother to take care of. He as my ticket of escape.but then there was a day he wasn't.

FLASH BACK~

Today I was excited to come to school. I didn't want to be at home. I got beaten by my Mother last night. She came home drunk again. I had to sneak out this morning. As i Made my way to school I smiled. I get to see jin. As I walked through the school I looked around to see if I could spot jin .but he was no were to be seen. Probably late? I sigh as I made my way to the class before I could somone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the bathroom and threw me on the floor ." Looks like you little friend isn't here " no please not now." I look up only to be welcomed with a devil like grin. I Slightly shake my head " Please don't"

" You think I care for what you do or don't want I could care less" she scoffed as she looked at her friends behind he " grab her " I slightly flinch and start moving back as I see them both coming closer to me. " Please P-please I beg you" I kept moving back until my back hit the wall. I Then got grabbed. They brang me up as I felt there fingers digging in my skin. I hissed In pain. I feel my eyes getting water as I saw her coming closer to me. All she was doing was smiling " tsk tsk tsk you really are pathetic you know. You depend on that friend of yours like a fucking wimp.your a fucking wimp"

I saw her move her head back as she groaned " I liked him but he won't even notice me because of your dumb ass." She turned at me with anger in her eyes " P-Please" I said in a whisper. She chuckled " you'll get what you deserve" she then came closer and looked me right in the eyes before punching my stomach. I groaned loudly as I felt the pain. " This is just the beginning" I looked up as her and she punched me over and over again until I felt my body go numb. I wasn't even making noises anymore. I heard the bell ring as she looked at her friends " Let her go, we already missed a class" they let go of me as I dropped to the floor.

I could feel all the pain from my stomach. She then came towards me. " Stupid Bitch" she spit on me before Turning around leaving with her group. I cough constantly, I felt blood come out but I'd don't bother to get up. I closed My eyes as I felt tears come down. Were are you Jin. I sighed after a while I needed to get up. I struggled but I still got up Later that day I found out that Jin moved. The time I needed him the most. And he left it was like hell after he left he never told me bye he never told me at all. He just disappeared. I got bullied everyday hurt abused until I moved schools my parents divorced and my dad found a new girl. She was the only reason everything changed I had a loving family that was complete.

She treated me as her own Julian to. She changed me. She changed all of us and I'm grateful for that
END OF FLASHBACK~
He looked at me " You know I'm really sorry Y/N I didn't want to hurt you " I shake my head " you shouldn't have left then " I sigh as I look up at ,everyone else " We were once good friends then we weren't because left, he left when I needed him the most , it was like hell when he left, I got abused mentally and physically and the only person who helped me with that left me ,that all" I rolled my eyes as I felt pathetic almost crying. It was the past, the past should stay in the past. It was quite no one dared to break the silence. But I was never one to enjoy the silence so I spoke first " so mind introducing yourselves to me " I gave a slight smile. The tall one smiled back showing me his dimples

" I'm Kim Namjoon you can just call me Namjoon " I smiled at him " nice to meet you Namjoon" I then looked at the person next to him " Kim Taehyung" I nodded " Nice to meet you Taehyung" I then looked at the end of them to the person with the blue hair " he looked as me and smiled. I smiled back as I saw his eyes disappear how cute I thought to myself " I'm park jimin , you can call me whatever you like " I smile and nod. " Yo girl " I look over as I saw Jungkook or should I say bunny boy looking at me " What?" He smirked " You know how to defend yourself?" I Slightly Chuckle as I remembered what I did to mustard hair. " Yes sir"

He squinted he eyes " how about a gun " I nodded my head " Knife?" I nodded My head again. He slightly smirked " at least you won't be that much of a pain in the ass" I glared at him and he laughed" to bad you'll be" I smirked as he stopped laughing glaring at me. I looked over and saw Taehyung laughing awe he has a boxy smile " She gets you Every time " I slightly smiled as I looked back at Jungkook he was still glaring at me. " So is it just the seven of you" Namjoon responded saying " Yea it's been the 7 of us for quite a while there used to be 10 of us but some stuff happend"

I looked at him " was there ever girls" Namjoon bit his lip as he looked over at jimin who looked hurt Namjoon walked closer to me as he wispered in my ear " We used to have a girl two infact but things don't always go as we want" I slowly nodded. " It's getting late imma sleep now" I looked as I saw Mustard head getting up walking up the stairs. One by one they all went up. I stayed down there with bunny boy Jin and Julian. " Um would we be sleeping here? " I saw bunny boy and Jin look at me. " Yea where else would you sleep" i looked at Jin " Where ?" I saw him look at Jungkook " what do you say jk?" I look over at Jungkook as I saw him sigh " fine" I looked at them both still confused. Jungkook got up as he looked at me " follow me"