Chapter VII : Training

He didn't know where to start when he stepped inside. There are so many people scattering around. He can see some were in the middle of purchasing, some only went to see without any intention of buying, some were negotiating with the price. Unfortunately he won't be apart as the costumers today.

When one employee approaches him with a gentle smile, they ask for his interest in any of the electronics.

"I'm actually here to apply for a job."

The female employee tilts her head. "Apply..? I'm sure if we were opening recruitments. Maybe my higher ups knows about this. Can you please follow me?"

Taehyung nods as he follows. It didn't seemed that she was lying. Maybe this building is as innocent as it appears on the outside and not all of them has a clue towards the deeper roots inside.

What the female employee wanted was to meet with another stranger that Taehyung had not met but once he sees a familiar face, both were stopped by their tracks.

"Good morning Sir!" She bows low.

Taehyung looks at him without a word. It seems that this wasn't their stop.

"Good morning to you as well. May I know where you are taking this friend here?"

"Yes Sir. I am taking him to higher up Choi. He's applying for a job here but I wasn't sure if we were hiring anyone."

The alpha male nods "Leave him to me."

"Yes Sir."

"You are permitted to leave."

"Understand Sir." And she leaves as she is ordered.

There it was only the alpha and the omega himself. They continue to walk as he was lead the way.

"Do they all talk to you like that, Namjoon?"

Namjoon nods "I'm the owner after all. Don't you think you should call me 'hyung' ? By the looks of it I'm older than you."

Taehyung was the type to call an older alpha with honor names but maybe during his visit here it would be different. "Ok hyung."

They were led to forth floor where the only access was through an elevator with a specific retina scanner in order to access. In this case it was obvious Namjoon would be the one who can open the door.

A room with a cool air conditioner was enough to awaken the feeling of sleepiness especially when it's about to rain outside. The place looks normal, he can see the rooms like the office room though the transparent implanted walls. The only room that's not separated by glass was he assumed to be the bathroom right at the corner.

They were in the room that resembles a living room expect there's a coffee dispenser and there's no television.

"Can you fill this in?"

Taehyung looks at him suspiciously. He's not applying as a worker so is there a reason for him to fill it in? Unless—

"Don't worry. It's not the government fulfillment. It's to make it easy for the others to know you."