Chapter XII : Fear

It was one problem after another. Finally he knows when will be his time to go. Only now is to explain to Jimin in the calmest way that he'll be fine, he won't get hurt, he's strong.

He arrives at the restaurant earlier than he expected. He wants to get a cool to his head, perhaps even to think about how to grammatically arrange his tongue. No matter how he does it, he knows that Jimin won't take it well. At least without a few disapproval and begs for him to stay.

Eventually Jimin arrives. He shows excitement to see him.

"Ahh sorry that I was late. My pet rabbit fell from the stairs and broke his leg!" Jimin groans in disbelief.

Taehyung smiles at him "You would be late even if your pet didn't broke his legs."

"I know that I'm a late bird but you gotta give time the pass for this one." Jimin pouts. A few moments later the waitress gives them the menu of food. "Let's order something yummy before you leave."

Yea. Before he leaves.

Jimin still remembers. They're not here for a silly date but they're here for a serious matter. However, the alpha pays no mind to that yet and simply implies they should eat first to fulfill their ravage needs.

It was almost as if Jimin is trying to forget it.

Taehyung can hardly swallow the Netherland beef steak. It was delicious, it was tender but he can't bring himself to enjoy it. Not when he's not sure how Jimin will react.

"Go on and eat." Jimin points out to his steak. It's a shame how something delicious could be so bland in a single mood swing. "It'll get cold."

"Seeing you eat so full makes me happy, I can't help it." Taehyung chuckles for a short while until he realize the little airbrush pink surrounding his cheek. Until he realize what he said, he also grew embarrassed at his unintentional flirting.

"Well that's good for us right?" Jimin brushes the feelings away and continues to eat.

At least that was able to bring up the mood and get him to eat again. But as soon as they were finished, they couldn't just continue their day like nothing.

"Jimin, we need to talk about my departure."

Jimin's smile instantly turns to a frown. Deep down he wish that it never happened, he wish that he didn't hear right the last time he said that "Can we pretend that you're not leaving? Can you just stay?"

Taehyung can't bear to agree to what he said. He can only shake his head around in a horizontal direction with his eyes bitterly closed. "I have to leave this Monday."

Monday.

To Jimin, that's too soon. He knows he claims the job to be easy and he needs to move to proceed the marketing but this was too soon especially to a relatively new employee.

"You're joking."

Unfortunately Taehyung isn't laughing.

"You can't leave me." Jimin almost stutters to his lips. He almost fell to his knees and begs him to stay.

Not when it's so soon, he'a not prepared for his departure.

Jimin isn't the richest, he's still a newly employed man sign to work as the assistant of a doctor to the hospital down next street. He's busy, will always be busy. If Taehyung is gone he might not even be able to find the slip of the time to go to another city, hang out and go back in a single day without having zero sleep.

He might just do that but he prefers not to.

"I have to."

Jimin's suspicions has always been big ever since he landed on this new 'job' "Where are you gonna go?"