Daddy's Little Angel

Warnings- Fluff

Mattia POV- I woke up early and checked my phone I had a voicemail from Alejandro I listened to it and he said "Dude the guy won't give the money he said he wants something better and then he looked Alvaro up and down... he is not touching my baby what should we do I think we should take him out... anyways call me back when you get this and hurry because we have to keep the guy in the building" I just decided to send a voice message and in the voice message I said "Take him out he is no use to me right now" and Alejandro opened it and messaged back "good call boss" I smile to myself then look to see Kairi he was huddled up in the top corner of the bed I look at him in a confused face and he says as he is shaking...

<<THEM TALKING>>

Kairi- Who are you killing

Mattia- We have to kill a guy because of what he wants instead of money

Kairi- oh w-Well what was the job

Mattia- Ummm i-I can't say baby

Kairi- Pwease 

Mattia- aww is baby K out (Laughs) 

Kairi- It's Lil K and yes but pwease tell me the job

Mattia- To take out Jake 

Kairi- o-oh well why

Mattia- Because he hurt you, baby I love you and need you... your the Angel to my devil you keep me calm you're my little boy my little angel (smiles)

Kairi- Only for you daddy

Mattia- Damn right better be only for me... so who are you (smirks)

Kairi- hmm daddy's little angel (giggles)

Mattia- Very good (smiles)

Kairi- m-I mean daddy...

Mattia- Yes baby

Kairi-  I wanna take a shower

Mattia- Then go take one baby

Kairi- No but like with you (smiles)

<<THEY DONE TALKING>> (Oop 😯)

Kairi POV- Just then Mattia got up to me bent down and put his hands on the back of my thighs then said "jump" and I did so he then carried me to the bathroom carefully because of my stomach injury when we got to the bathroom he sat me down on the counter and took my shirt off, he then took his shirt and sweatpants off so he was in his boxers he then told me to get off the counter and I did he then stripped me naked and turned the shower on and led me into the shower I was all alone until I felt his arms wrap around my waist and his body was rubbing up against mine he started to take the soap bar and clean my body for me I turned around so we were face to face he then kissed me and I kissed back he then started rubbing my head with soap as I cleaned his body. The bathroom was steaming and we were now all clean he told me to step out so I did he turned the water off and got out next to me he dried himself off then wrapped a towel on his waist, he then grabbed a towel and started drying me off and he then wrapped the towel around my waist and ran In and grabbed our clothes he got dressed and so did I. It was the start of a good morning I got to wear my boyfriend's sweatshirt and I got to shower with him and now he was probably gonna cook breakfast for us. I was right by the way I walked downstairs and he had already been cooking I ran over to him and just hugged him he shivered when my still kinda wet and cold hair touched his back but he then just broke our contact then turned around so he was facing me he then left many big and wet kisses on my face then went back to cooking, me, on the other hand, I kept kissing his back until he turned me around pushed me up against the fridge and started kissing me and then moving down to my neck and leaving hickeys he then grabbed my ass and that made me moan he smirked at me then went back to cooking I went and sat at the table on my phone because he was being stubborn while I was being well you know horny. After about 5 minutes he gave me a plate of food and some orange juice he then came back with his own we both ate and talked and after we were done we decided to cuddle all day and watch YouTube and Netflix.

A/N- I know it is kinda short I have been working on other books also umm the drama is over with Alejandro and Mattia and more drama has happened lol but umm go read the new book when It comes out!! love you all  ♥