chaaaaApter 8

Hey I’m finally back! So that 2 week hiatus turned into almost a full year. I’m so sorry about that life hit me like a truck. I’ve had a lot of physical and mental issues that I had to get through(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू), BUT I’M BACK! Back and recently recovered from breaking both of my wrists at the same time s( ^ ‿ ^)-b. Anyway before I start the chapter I want to wish everyone good health. I hope you are all okay in the wake of the Coronavirus both physically and mentally. Well enjoy the chapter and stay safe everyone!

Nyoko sat in class staring out the window as the class buzzed with people talking to one another. ‘I feel like there was something I have to do today…’ 

Bakugou’s head peaked out in the doorway, followed by a long scan of the room. His head turned until he locked eyes on Nyoko. From there he stomped through the class right next to Nyoko’s desk, who didn’t seem to notice he was even near.

“Oy Airhead.”

She didn’t move.

“Are you deaf, AIRHEAD!” On the last word he said it significantly louder right into Nyoko’s ear while grabbing her shoulder. She jumped up and squealed.

“What do you want? And let go!”

He released her from his grasp and leaned in with a taunting voice, “Forgetting something?”

She turned to look him in the eye, “Nothing that you should care about, dic-” her eyes trailed down to his bandaged right arm. It clicked, “Rescue Girl!” She screamed and ran down the hallway.

She hauled butt into the infirmary, “SORRY I’M LATE!”

Recovery Girl turned back to Nyoko, “It’s okay just have a seat on the bed so I can finish up your treatment.”

“Y-yes mam,” Nyoko squeaked out as she quickly sat down.

Recovery Girl took Nyoko’s right arm and put fresh bandages over her wound. Nyoko looked intensely, zoning out in thought.

‘That is one big divot in my arm. I guess it’s going be like that forever. This gross scar that gets to join my collection. If only my shields were stronger, then I wouldn’t have to see this everyday.’

“All done!” Recovery Girl said, throwing her hands into the air enthusiastically. “I’m done treating it for now, the rest will heal on its own. Make sure to change the bandage everyday for the next couple days and you will be all good! It will leave a scar, so will Bakugou’s, so you will have matching scars now. Now get yourself back to class so you aren’t late!”

Nyoko silently walked over to the door. Halfway out if it she turned to Recovery Girl and muttered,

“T-thank you.”

And just like that she was gone heading back to first period.

Just as she sat down the bell rung, and a very unenthusiastic teacher stepped into the room. He looked up and addressed the class;

“Good work on yesterday’s combat training. I saw the video and results. Bakugo, you’re talented, so don’t act like a kid.”

The boy in front of Nyoko grumbled in his response, “I know.”

“And Midoriya, You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can’t keep saying you can’t help it because you can’t control your Quirk. I don’t like saying the same things over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there’s a lot you’ll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency Midoriya.”