we are one

A/N: (Hi all..thankyou for reading my story and ur comments it means a lot to me.this part will have some mature content if u r not comfortable u are free to skip)

As mishti slept on their first night nd disappointed abir she decided to make abir happy nd planned a date night. As abir left for some work nd said to mish tht he ll be back in 2hours. So mishti decorated the room with heart shaped balloons nd some rose petals ..the room was perfectly decorated nd she lit some fragrance spreading candles around the room..so all is done nd it looked so beautiful.
On the other hand abir rushed towards the  stairs nd came  as he said her angry chorni tht he ll be back soon. When he opened the door the aura in the room was so breathtaking nd he was stunned to see the decorations nd he was happy to know than his mishtu has done all this things for him. Now his eyes went on to the paper which was left on the dressing table .
"Ajeeb rajvansh stop staring at the room . Go nd fresh up soon ...i will be waiting for you "
This was really a great shock for abir nd he went to the wash room nd freshned up. He was wearing his tshirt nd shorts.he was constantly searching for his mishti ..where his tiny mishti was hiding.
Then she saw her coming down from the stairs in his room.he was mesmerised to see her.she is wearing a plane pink saree which is abir's fav..with minimal makeup nd the earring which connected them.abir was starring at her and mish couldnt control her blush.
Mishti was not sure whether abir liked it or not
M- abirr..
A- haan mishti..still starring her
M- did u like my surprise ..are u happy
A- no i dint liked it (leaving mishti in shock he suddently lifted her nd started twirling her nd said this is the happiest nd best surprise i have ever got nd both strtd laughing )
Leaving mishti down abir said thankyou so much mishti ..i dont know whether you are ready   for this but you are doing all this for my happiness right he said leaving mishti a lil emotional...abir you are my life ..you are happiness..you are my everything ..you are the one who taught me to love..who taught me who i am..its because of you i am a angry chorni abir..if i am not able to make you happy then i am not worth to say that  i love you abir..nd you know one thing , i am perfectly ready to become yours abir only my ajeebs angry chorni...saying that they both were so emotional..to break the atmosphere mishti said "Before that lets have our dinner okay"
Mishtu's words made abir speechless nd he just nodded his head to a yes.
They both had their dinner by feeding to each other and after dinner abir still not convinced with mishti whether she is completely ready for this or just for his sake she is doing all this ..abir being a gentle man he does not want to put mishti in any of the situation which is uncomfortable for her..sensing his thoughts by his facial expressions mishti knew that what he is thinking nd came near him .
Abirr...mishti's call got abir back to his sense..mishti cupped his face and said abir i know what you are thinking we both craved for each other ever since we started our relationship ..you dont need to worry abir i am yours...and i am completely yours and you dont need to have any doubt regarding this one more time okay. These words made abir come out of his thinking and now he is happy that they are gng to be one.
They both were standing near the window looking at the moon. A cold breeze hit their faces nd they looked at each other with intense love ..abir came near mishti and cupped her face and kissed her eyes one by one and kissed her left cheek first and then kissed her  right cheek and licked her soft skin then he hugged her tightly for which mishti reciprocated and gave a tight hug to him both were in no mood to leave each other..abir slowly moved her and made her back face him..
He moved her hair from the back and saw her bare back with minimal cloths he started kissing her back and carresed with his hands ..mishti was feeling so comfortable with abir and enjoying it. The kisses got a lil fast and he massaged her back with his sharply trimmed beard for which mishti felt a ticklich feeling and abir started kissing her neck ...he slowly turned her around and saw her face which was glowing in beauty ...he went near her nd touched her lips slowly nd placed a soft kiss on her lips ...they both kissed hardly sucking each others lips abir was domimating the kiss by sucking her upper lip with his .For a while drowning in each others love they then drifted apart breathing heavily.
Abir looked at mishti and lifted her up in bridal style and went near the bed ..he made her sit softly nd sat beside her . He slowly removed the saree covering her beautiful assets and was astonished by the beauty of his angry chorni...he slowly made mishti lay down ..and removed his shirt and shorts he was now wearing his boxer alone...mishti was stunned to see abir..his perfectly shaped body ..his abs mishti pulled abir and now abir is above mish and mishti started kissing his cheeks one by one..his eyes nd she started peppering kisses around his neck she then sucked his nipples hard and started kissing his chest...abir started feeling the pleasure and was out of the world..when mishti bit his ears he came to his sense and rolled mishti down..
Now abir started dominating mishti...he untied the dori of the blouse and unpinned the hooks..he slowly removed the blouse and saw her twin peaks..he was just mesmerised...he pressed on her assets hardly nd started licking the other one...mishti was constantly moaning abir's name and abir was happy to hear her noise for him. He bite her nipples hardly then sucked it and pressed the other one his continous action on her twin peaks made mishti feel very much for him he slowly came down nd removed the entire part of the saree...now both are naked in front of each other..after kissing her  navel..he came down and looked at her..mishti smiled at him..he kissed and licked her private part and mishti felt that as if she was in someother world...mishti's moan got heavier as he continued to do so with his tongue...nd he inserted his finger inside her and starting pleasuring mishti...
She could nt resist the pleasure his husband is providing nd pulled him upon her nd kissed him while abirs finger is inside her pleasuring his wife.later ...
Abir splitted her legs and looked at her..she blinked at him in assurance...then abir slowly inserted himself inside her and started pleasuring mishti...at first mishti felt little pain....she almost screamed and scratched abirs arm ..later on she felt only pleasure..abir became a lil wild and speeded his actions. mishti's moan increased and she contantly repeated his name .... As mishti's moan got heavier abir just lifted her slowly  and kissed her passionately like their is no tommorrow while making love to her and after a hot love making session they drifted back to sleep pasted to each other..

Next morning....

Mishti was still sleeping and abir woke up to see his baby mishti sleeping...she dint let abir go and pulled him and asked him to sleep with her somemore time..hearing her cute demands he just lied beside her and carresed her hair ..

After sometime mishti opened her eyes to see abir who was looking at her with so much love in his eyes...abir asked her about the night..mishti was feeling very shy and said it was the best as he got the best man in the world and hugged him. They both were so happy and wished that they their happines should remain forever.

**Downstairs**

Nanu was talking to everyone about mishti's effort in helping abir and making the event a grand success . Kunal was very happy that finally his bhai is happy and he couldnt ask for more. Everyone was praising mishti for her effort and kuhu cant stand there in front of them hearing all this praises..she thought that even she is handling an event management company on her own and does all the work but none of them even bothers to appreciate her work. But all are busy in praising that charity case  who just helped big bro #Attentionseeker. While thinking this in mind she saw abir and mishti walking down the stairs hand in hand smiling at each other..everyone saw them coming and was so happy to see them smiling and laughing except kuhu. They both were so involved in each other that dint see the whole family is staring at them they came to reality when ketu called mish
Ketu- Bhaabs ..whats the matter haan..you both are so happy that you dint even realised our presence..
What happened bhaabs..did something happened last night..
Mishti who dint expected this type of question from ketu left numb without any words. So abir broke the silence and said
A- woh ketu...we both are happy because of the success of our event..you know na its mishti's hardwork so we are happy..said with a smirk on his face.
After that mishti went to kitchen to help parul masi..whereas abir,kunal,nanu,ketu were cracking some lame jokes and having a good time.
Kuhu went to mishti and told her that she wants to talk to her.. As mishti doesnt want to create any drama in front of masi she went.

Its been a week since mishti and kuhu had a good conversation after the resort fiaso..kuhu was fuming in anger and blamed mishti for snatching her in  laws from her as she did before.

Kuhu - whats your problem mishti ..snatching ppl from others is in your genes.you first shared my dadi dadu..my parents my room and now finally you snatched my in laws too..no one cares about my presence as they are so much intrested in you..why mishti why you are doing this to me.nd what are you planning next by helping abir bro...ohh I got it by doing this you are planning to dominate me in my business isnt it...i know you why are you doing this... she cried and sat on the floor.
Though this is not new to mish ..she is really confused and worried  that how she can make kuhu to overcome her insecurities. Mishti tried to  calm her down but kuhu pushed her away and said dont ever touch me ... pls dont stand in front of me please go mishti please...
Mishti knows about kuhu and her behaviour towards her has not changed a bit from childhood..she tried several times to patch up with her even after marriage two of her attempts to patch up only failed so she gave up on her and decided not to concentrate on her anymore.
On her way to kitchen she saw abir laughing like a kid and playing with nanu and kunal..this smile only mattered to her and she left back to kitchen nd helped masi.
And in the evening everyone planned to watch a movie and spent some time with family and everyone enjoyed it except kuhu who cant accept the fact that mishti is with her in this house.

Both mishti and abir are so happy to see the whole family together having fun..but will their happiness remains ..or it will be interupted by kuhu 's jealousy nd insecurity

Precap: Happy news ❤

Stay tuned.....

Dont forget to vote and tell ur views abt this part and ur suggestions in comments

Thankyou all..❤ #LotsOfLove

Precap