Our Wish

A/N : Thank you all for all your votes and comments you have given for the previous chapter "Stronger Together" .. continue to show your love for the upcoming chapter too... #Happyreading

"Abir... it was just my wish...and i dont want to force you .. if you are completely ok with this then you can agree with me" said mishti leaving abir confused.
"Mishti you are making me tensed yaar..just tell me na"abir asked her
"Ok Ok. I will tell you...abir (little tensed) what if we adopt a baby ? asked mishti.
Abir was in shock... he dont know how to react ...his eyes watered .. "abir ...abir ...i am sorry if you dont like this..but..but please please dont cry abir " said mishti.
Abir just hugged mishti...leaving no space...It was a warm and supporting hug.
"Mishti...do you know how happy i am...sometimes i feel that you are doing some magic to know what i want like you record my shayari" abir laughed saying this.
Mishti couldnt get what abir is trying to say.
"Do you know what mishti...actually i thought of adopting a baby for us few months back....but i dont know how ready you are after all the drama that happened so i kept my wish aside to take care of you...and today...what you said made me so happy mishti..." said abir with a smile plasted on his face.
"Abir i am so happy to know that you also thought of adopting a baby... abir..this was the happiest birthday i ever had in my life abir...i was very scared that how will you react to this..but now i am the happiest abir.. thank you for giving me the biggest gift of our life" said mishti

"Mishtu... i always believe that if we dont get something in life at that moment then we will get something better than that... adoption is really a great thing. And we are going to adopt a child who was left alone ..and we are going to help the child to catch his dreams... i am really happy and proud mishti" said abir.
Mishti and abir was on cloud line regarding the adoption of a baby...they are going to become parents soon...they are going to carry their baby on their hands soon...they both decided to convey this good news to the family...

Mishti and abir came down hand in hand with a huge smile on their faces. Nanko has already invited bp, bm, meenu and nanu for the birthday party...all were waiting for them. Nanko popped the poppers and screamed "Happy birthday bhabiii"
Mishti hugged him and thanked him. Mishti took the blessings of badi ma, bade papa, nanu, and meenu's. Everyone blessed her to live a long and happy life with abir.
Nanko came and said "Its time for the party ...lets cut the cake"
Nanko was excited to cut the cake because he baked the cake for his bhabii dearest after watching many youtube videos last night. The cake came out very well.
Looking at the cake mishiti could find out that it was a home made one. Mishti immediately asked kunal .."nanko ....did you baked this cake for me"
"Anything for you bhabi..."said nanko... mishti just hugged him and thanked him.
While cutting the cake ..Everyone clapped... and mishti feeded the cake to abir first. And abir just kissed her on her cheeks in front of everone leaving mishti in little shock and wished her "happy birthday my love" he then hugged her tight.. everyone smiled by seeing the love birds...they were so involved in each other forgetting everyone standing around them...nanko faked a cough to get their attention. And after that mishti feeded to nanko..and applied the chocolate on his nose ...for which nanko made some faces.
Then mishti gave the cake to everyone. Abir and mishti looked at each other and they decided to reveal their thoughts.

Abir started...
"Guys..actually me and mishti took an important decision of our lives... i hope you all will support us and be with us like you all always did. We have decided to adopt a child "
At first no one imagined that abir is going to talk about baby..and everyone was really proud of them in taking such a big decision . Badi ma and Badi papa was really happy..
Meenu was happy that his son has really grown up in taking big decisions for life. Nanko was happy that finally he is going to be a chachu. Everyone supported them in their decision and was very happy . Mishti and Abir cant believe that everyone in their family accepted their decision considering their happiness. Mishti just ran and hugged badi ma...and thanked her for supporting there decision..."mishti beta ..today me and your badi papa is really proud of you and your decision..we are waiting to see your baby" badi ma said
"Even i cant wait to become a mother badi ma...i hope i will be a mother like you to my child" said mishti looking at abir.