Meeting with Simon

This chapter will be short I'll tell you why at the end authors note love y'all ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV

I arranged a meeting with Simon to talk about the hate. I park the car and walk into the building. I go up to the top floor where Simon's office is and knock on the door. I hear a voice that says come in and if walk through the door.

"Louis how are you?" Simon smiles as he greets me.

"Good how are you?" I ask back.

"Good good. So why did you want to come in?" He asks as we both sit down.

"Recently some of the fans have been hating on my son. It's one thing to hate on me and Emma but hating and sending death threats to a six month old baby isn't right." I tell him.

"What mind of things are they saying?" He asks.

"Things like, if you don't break up I will kill him, I will kidnap him
And kill him, I will strangle him." I say.

"Have you replied to any of them?" He asks.

"No but I have sent a tweet saying that sending threats to a innocent 6 month old baby isn't right." I inform him and he nods as he listens.

"Well I scheduled an interview for you boys to go on the Chatty Man show next week. Maybe you can talk about it then." He says.

"Yea."

"And do you mind telling the boys about the interview? I was going to tell you boys later today or tomorrow but since your here can you pass the message?" He asks.

"Yea of corse." I say and we both stand up. "Thank you uncle Si." I thank him.

"Anytime." He says and I leave his office. Simon looks mean and rude but he is really the nicest funniest person. And you can talk to him about anything. I get home and no one is home. There's a note on the counter saying that Emma went to the grocery store and Will is with her. I sit on the couch while turning on the Telly. I went to twitter and saw that the boys had mentioned me in some posts.

They all said to stop the hate on Will. And currently #stophatingWill is currently #1 trending worldwide on twitter. I also saw a picture of Will that Emma posted of him in the trolly smiling. I save that picture and put it as my wallpaper.

I love my life right now.

A/N: omg I'm sorry that it sucked I can't even. I already wrote this chapter but it got deleted and it wouldn't post and ugh. I just can't. In other news I hit 1K 😱 that's amazing. Thank y'all soo much for reading. Where are y'all from? (You don't have to comment of you don't want to.) I'm from Georgia, USA. Southern girl. If I get 50+ reads I'll update

Fact of the day: people who are easily distracted are more creative.

I'm easily distracted🙋 anyone else?

Love yall💋