Awkward

Louis' POV

"Louis?" Emma said with her eyes wide.

"Emma?" I said with my eyes equally as big. "Hi." I smile.

"Hi." She grips a stroller very tightly, so right her knuckles go white.

"Is that?" I ask referring to what is in the stroller.

"Yea." She nods slowly. She looks like she is about to cry at any moment. I feel like it to honestly.

"Do you two know each other?" I hear Liam ask. Emma and I both nod at the same time not taking our eyes off of each other. I can't believe she is right in front of me.

"I can't believe it's you." I say still in shock.

"Same." She replies.

"Well this is kinda awkward." The girl next to Emma says while shifting on her feet uncomfortably.

"It is isn't it." Emma agrees with her friend.

"How do you two know each other?" Zayn asks.

"We umm... We-" I shuddered my words.

"We dated." Emma says bluntly with a hint of anger behind her words.

"Yea." I add on.

"Oh well, ugh, we will give you two some privacy to catch up I guess." Liam says as they all went different ways. I walk closer to Emma while her grip on the stroller is still tight.

"How have you been?" I ask.

"Fine." I can tell Che's angry.

"Look Emms I understand why your angry-" I start.

"No Lou you don't understand. I went the last six months without you. I went through birth without you. Do you know how painful it was to have your baby without you by my side?" She rants.

"I know I'm sorry. I wasn't expecting to make it that far and even become this popular in music. We agreed that if I didn't go through I would still look for another job and if I did get through then it would help. I've sent money and things did you not get them?" I ask.

"Oh I got them. I just don't see the point in taking money from someone who basically fell off the face off the earth. If I can have a child by myself then I can support my son by myself." She continues. After her little speech silence fell upon us.

"It's a boy?" I ask after a moment of silence. She looks up at me and nods. A huge smile broke it way into my face. "Can I see him?" She looks a bit hesitant. "I've waited this long. The only picture I have of him is a picture of us when your were pregnant. Please can I see my son?" I beg. She let's out a breath and pulls out a sleeping baby in a striped shirt. I look down at my shirt and I have a stripped one too.

"Here." She says and I hold out my arms and she puts the baby in my arms carefully. I almost want to break down and start crying tears of joy. My biggest fear was not being able to see him ever. Now my biggest fear is letting him go.

"What's his name?" I ask.

"William Dean Smith." I was sad that his last name was Smith.

"William?" I ask. She nods slightly.

"I kinda named him after you." She puts her head down in embarrassment but I smile proudly. He opens his eyes and I see he has sea blue eyes like me.

"Hi buddy." I greet him as he looks at me still confused. "I'm your daddy." He forms a small smile on his chubby face and a tear rolls down my cheek. I never knew I could love something or someone as much as I love him, and Emma.

"Who's the little one?" Harry asks.

"His names Will." Emma says politely.

"Is he yours?" Harry ask. She nods.

"And mine." I say. I look up and see both of them in shock and confusion. I might as well tell my best mates about my secret past.

-----------

"So you and Emma dated, you got her pregnant, her parents kicked her out and you went on the show to try and get money for your family?" Niall summarized everything I just told them and I nod.

"And you lived with Lou's family but moved out?" Zayn added. She nodded.

"Well I'm Harry." Harry introduced himself after a few moments of silence.

"I'm Liam."

"I'm Niall."

"And I'm Zayn." They all introduced themselves.

"I'm Emma and this is my friends Talia." She introduced herself and her friend. "And that's Will." Se introduced our son.

"He looks like you mate." Liam puts his hand on my shoulder as he looks at Will. He does favor me.

"It looks like security handled the fans." Zayn says we all look towards the door and the fans were gone.

"Let's go home." Harry's said. The boys all started to walk to the door.

"I want to be apart of Will's life. You have to let me Emms." I plead.

"How do I know your not just going to walk out on me again." She says.

"Because I have a job where I can support a family like I'm suppose to. Please Emma. Let me come to your house tomorrow and we can have a family day." She smiles at my idea.

"Okay. Here's my number. I'll text you my address and you can come by in the morning." She says and I agree. I hand Will back to her and leave with the rest of the guys but turn around at the door.

"I've missed you Emma. So much." I say before I leave. I know she heard me.

A/N: how was it? I want to shoutout @Annghie for reading. Thank you sooo much it means a lot.