Shower

One month later

My lease is up. Finally. I was getting so tired of that tiny flat. We just finished unpacking and Louis and I are sitting on the couch while Will plays with his toys.

"Finally done." I said and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Finally a family." He said and kissed my head. I look up and kiss his lips. My stomach growled and I stood up.

"Lunch?" I said.

"Yea where would you like to go?" Louis said. I thought for a second. "What about this Italian pace near by?" Louis asked.

"Yea sounds great let me go change and freshen up." I said and went to our bathroom. I washed my face and put on make up. I put on a pair of jeans and a light blue blouse. I left my hair in it's natural wave and put a light blue bow in the back of my hair. I walk down stairs and Louis is in the floor playing with Will and Will is laughing too hard. It's so cute. Louis is videoing him.

"I'm ready." I said when he locked his phone. Louis changed Will into a black and white striped shirt and red pants. He literally is a little Louis. I go up to Will's room to get his bag. I walk into his green and black room and grab his bag. I walk back downstairs and we leave. Louis out Will in his car seat. We drive to the restaurant. We walk in and sit down. We both order spaghetti and I give some to Will also. He's learning to eat some solid food.

"Is it good?" Louis asked.

"Very. This place is so nice I love it." I say. We paid and almost made it outside when we realized flashing lights were waiting for us.

"Damnit." Louis said.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"Paps." He said looking down at Will in his carrier. He pulled down the barrier to hide him. "Listen don't look up just look down and hold my hand the whole time. Don't answer any questions just walk." He said seriously and I only nodded. We intertwined our figures and walked outside. I did what Louis said and looked down as the people shouted questions at us.

"Emma what's it like dating Louis Tomlinson?!"

"What was it like being a teen mom without Louis?!"

"Emma show us Will!"

It took a few minutes to get passed the paps and Louis put Will in the back seat. It's amazing how is slept through all of that. Louis got in himself and looked at me.

"You okay?" He asked looking concerned.

"Yea I'm good." I answered. He started the car and began to drive.

"You know it's going to be like this for a while right?" Louis said half way home.

"Yea. I know." I said. We got home and Will was awake. Louis and I bathed him and put him to bed.

"I'm going to go take a shower." I said.

"Okay." Louis replied. I went to the bathroom. I stripped of my clothes and turned the water on. I took my make up off before I got into the hot shower. Our shower is huge. I love that word 'our'. As in mine and Louis' what people say when they live together. The sound of the door closing broke me out of my thoughts. I then heard the shower curtain pull back and feel cold air on my back. I turn around and Louis is getting in the shower, with me!

"Louis! What are you doing?!" I asked half shouting but not too loud.

"About to shower. What are you doing?" He asked casually.

"Not with me." I said trying to hide my naked body from him.

"Why not?" He asked trying to pull my arms off my body.

"Because Louis." I fought.

"Come one babe, it's not like I haven't seen you naked before. How do you think we had a baby?" He said. I just sighed in response and continued to take my shower. I just rinsed my hair I was turned around my a pair of arms. A pair of lips crashed into mine. The kiss became just as hot as the water.

I hear and feel the water being turned off without parting our lips. We get out of the shower still kissing. I feel my wet back land on the soft dry bed.

You can only imagine what we did next.

A/N: got a little steamy at the end lol. It felt weird writing but ya know.

Fact of the day: when whales have sex they lay on top of each other and have one under them so that they don't float away. 😂

Love yall💋