ch2 wrought iron hero

(Unknown PROV)

The gods were shocked because they are looking at a child version of mordred sitting in Percy's lap smiling up at percy who smiles back and started to tickle her mordred started to laugh the gods besides the greeks(except hestia) smiled at the scene percy adopted family went over to them wen they got there mordred looked scared but she hid it the fear with looked of courage she then spoke.

Childmordred: who are you if you her hurt daddy then I will beat you up said mordred with her little fists up that cussed thor odin susanoo tsukuyomi and izanagi to laugh and amaterasu and Izanami to giggle but mordred did not like this she started to cross her arms and pout that made her even more cute all goddess except Greek(besides hestia) awed at sight amaterasu had a hard time not to squeeze her small kawaii magomusume( cute granddaughter) but the mood was ruined by a certain Greek hunter that spoke.

Artemis: hand over the girl to Jackson a young maiden should be in the hands of a goddess of child birth she said in demanding tone everyone was shocked but percy was the most angry he was about to get but Unknown voice was and the voice was shouting.

???: ZAWARUDO toki wo tomare the Unknown figure a 18 year old boy with brown hair and blue eyes the room everyone was frozen in time the unknown boy grinned he began to walk to Artemis and boy began to speak.

???: 1 scends has past 2 seconds have past 3 seconds have past 4 econds has 5 seconds have past 6 seconds have past 7 road roller da said Unknown boy as slams a road roller on Artemis then he spoke again but this time a golden man appeared behind the boy and they while shouting.

Unknown boy: MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA shouted the boy as the golden figure punch the road roller da on Artemis she was nothing but black and blue and red with blood and started to talk.

???: time show move again he said as time began to start up the gods were shocked wen they saw Artemis was beaten to near death everyone looked at the boy Zeus thundered out to demand him who is he boy chuckles before full on laughter and he spoke.

Jordan: oh oh you though I dio but but it I JORDAN CADDELL he said in a dramatic way on his hip was katana but the shinto gods and goddesses felt a soul in it but percy spoke.

Percy: Jordan how many times do I have to say it you are not dio he said with sign Jordan looked at percy with a blank look but thor spoke up.

Thor: percy do him and Jordan was it what happened lord beerus and whis he said Jordan then thought about it and answered.

Jordan: well I sent them back to ther home after all... all I wanted to being here watching the stuff I made and I made the scenario of percy you are watching he said everyone was shocked but before they can speak Jordan snapped his fingers and the scene started playing.

(Percy prov)

I doge and block attacks from atlas the titan of strength I beginning to get pissed and I spoke.

Percy: okay that is it I'm stopping holding back I yelled this shocked everyone and the titan I backed flip and my appearance began to change my skin went to deep tan like color my hair changed to black to silver/white my eyes form sea green to steel like my clothes changed into a red battle jacket and a minnie red Cape from my waste and I have black armor and black combat pants and boots.

Once the audience saw what percy looked like they were shocked but once they looked at his eyes the gods and goddesses were horrified what they saw the steel colored eyes are motionless they hold no life before anyone can speak the scene started again.