Travels Pt 3

Kirishima POV

We all stood restless as we waited for Shoji and Jirou to give us an all clear to go outside for the first since w got supplies. But at that time many students that got bitten hadn't turned yet, now the real battle begun. We got split into two teams I was in Aizawa Sensei and the other team was All mights. 

Team 1 All Might: Uraraka, Tsu, Iida, Jirou, Shoji, Sato, Tokoyami, Hagakure, Ojiro, Kado, Mineta

Team 2 Aizawa/Mic: Kirishima, Mina, Kaminari, Sero, Todoroki, Midoriya, Shinso, Momo, Aoyama

We were supposed to meet at the shopping centre after gathering what we could find near that said shopping centre. Oh how wrong it all went once we heard the screams from All Mights Team across the other side of the shops. Our team is moving as quickly and cautiously as we can but as we were about to reach them I saw them running to us and Uraraka screamed at us to run and don't look back. Something I noticed before turning around to run was that Shoji, Koda and Mineta were all missing. . .

Team 2 ran as fast as we all could and once we stopped I looked back to see and told everyone that I didn't see those three people knew that they were gone and many of us didn't stop crying for up to 30 minutes. Once we all finished Shinso unexpectedly got up and started talking. " I know that I don't really have a right to speak about your classmates but I have to say this that I watched the whole of Class 1-B die before me but when they saw me they yelled at me to live! So what I'm saying is that this is no longer something in our control. We will all of course fight to survive but we will lose the ones we love on the way. We are no longer in school this is the real world now. But lets not be ruled let's be the rulers to this new world because WE are the next generation. Japan is depending on us to stay alive and protect whatever the hell is left of it!! SO LETS PROTECT OUR HOME!!!" Shinso spoke loudly and everyone cheered sadly but having a new fire in them and so we moved on trying to find a safe haven for temporary terms. 

———Time skip to Midday——It was midday and I sat down on the couch of the empty home we found and secured, now with only one thing in my brain 'How are you Katsuki?' Hah he would kill me for using his first name. I miss him so much just please god let him be okay...

Dabi POV

Uggghhhh why does my head hurt so much.. it all starts flowing back as I see shigaraki and Toga on the brink of death... and Shiga telling me to run while he can and that this was karma for being so villainous. The memories stop and I slowly get up not remembering what happened past that point at all. Once my vision finally bloody clears I see the walls of a car or van?... Where am I? I hear the van door opening and I back up against the wall ready to fight. As it slams open it reveals a Bakugo.    .    . Bakugo?! "How do ya feel patches?" "Other than a bit groggy good I guess- uh but what am I doing here?" He looked at me with his usual angry face but it seemed to show concern. " Well I was driving down the road and you ran I front of my car and looked at me and then I let you in my van. Easy as that patches" I look down and saw that all my wounds and cuts were tended to.  I sat there a bit dumbfounded for a second until I felt a wet thing licking my face I push it away to see a small German Shepard "Oi mutt get off him!!" "Mutt? Couldn't you think of a better name for him?" Saying that earned me 'tch' from the younger angry boy. I looked at his face again after patting his so called 'mutt' to see he was thinking. 'Hunter...I'm calling the mutt Hunter." He said proudly ruffling the dogs ears. Earning what sounded like a purr from the dog...can dogs purr or is it a growl... Oh to hell with it, doesn't matter. "Ok we need to get moving again we're only 15 minutes away from the address my mum gave me..." he looked sad for a moment and I think I saw a tear but he growled and shook it off.  I watched as he closed the vans sliding door and went back to the drivers side and started up the engine. "wait...you're only sixteen how can you drive?" I saw Bakugo smirk and got confused then he answered to me "Illegally." "...Why do you sound so proud?" Bakugo shrugged. This was going to be a long trip.

Bakugos POV

All though Dabi is a villain it's still nice to talk to someone alive and with what humanity he has left in him.(not that he had much in the first place.) "we're gonna get there soon patches."               "Where is 'there' exactly?" Dabi asked " I don't know either"

——7 minutes later——

I drove up this long drive way until we reached a concrete square building with barred glass windows... what the fuck it looks like this person was well prepared. Dani looks over my shoulder at the thing and let's out a low whistle. "Ugh let's just go to the door" We both get out the van including Hunter who happily leaps his way over to the front door. I think the door was the only normal thing about the house until I knocked on it. It sounded a bit like CLANG because it was a bloody iron door. "Who on earth has an iron door that looks like wood?!" I whisper angrily. I see a door bell and ring it twice before I hear anything. I hear cogs turning and as the door opens a man that looked about 25 with Dark blue hair that's slicked back and these piercing yellowy green eyes and a scar dragged right from his left brow to the side of his chin. " for once in my life I was at a loss of words except for when I said the dumbest thing in my life "oh muchacho what happened to your face?" I see a syringe coming towards me and I go to block it with my arm only for it to be punctured by the damn needle "what the fuck was that?!" Ok I feel so weird now... My eyes are darkening and my vision is fading... Shit I'm losing consciousness. Why did my mum send me here? A man just attacked me with a syringe.  .   .   .ugh

And then it all went black with the last thing i saw was Dabi leaning over and protecting me . Hm maybe he isn't that bad.