EPILOUGE Part 16

4 Years Later

Bakugo POV

I drowsily open my eyes with the sun on half blinding me as I sit up a bit. I look to right left and see Kirishima. My Husband. It wasn't official but everyone called us husbands because we acted so much like it and also had a kid. I laughed at the thought. I lie back drown and stroke the hair out of Ei's face 'what the hell did I do to deserve someone like you.' I watch as he slowly awakens and looks at me with the most gentle smile it could melt a puppy. 'Good Morning Babe' he says with slurred words. 'Good Morning' 

 Later

I make breakfast and turn around to see Atlas gently in the mouth of Hunter as he sets him down in the chair. 'Wake up Atlas or I won't let you play with your friends after school today' He instantly shot up 'IM UP!!' Kiri walks in and chuckles as he sees Atlas wolfing down his food after hearing my threat. You heard me right before though. Schools have been reopened in very few places but right now Musutafu is the most secure place in the whole of Japan. Zombies haven't entered Musutafu in around 2 years. Barriers have been placed up, undead bodies and ... I'm leftovers have been removed and everything has been swept over and cleaned. People from all over Japan that survived have came here to restart there lives as peacefully as possible. Surprisingly a lot of kids came here about over 250, so we started up schools again with people who had previously been teachers including Aizawl, Mic and other surviving UA and regular school teachers. We got places like arcades, shopping centres, supermarkets jp and running again, everything was almost normal. People were gaining quirks and getting them back after a little while. It took a while but we found out Atlas can Shapeshift into any creature he understood the anatomy and system of( so far about 16). Atlas also made a lot of friends in all age groups. Kiri and I became sort of leaders in Mustafa. It was great watching pieces of society rebuild itself once more. It was great to watch people move back into houses of their own and live like a normal family would, you would see people building their own families and finding time to fall inlove again. 

You realise after awhile that even when everything has gone to hell all you need is a bit of hope and motivation. I mean look at us now. Finally we had a place to call home again. With my family.

                                                                                The End

( for real this time hehe...) DO T FORGET TO GO ONTO MY PAGE AND CHECK OUT MY NEW FANFIC IF YOU WANT MORE ANGSY, FLOOFY STOOF , Kiribaku and Drama BAIII MY PEAPPLES

FROM NOPE~