~16~

Felix's POV

I woke up with Chan's dick inside me. I almost forgot about what happened until I felt a sharp pain run up my spine and I groaned.

I looked at my phone to see what time it was and I had 5 minutes before I had to wake up so I started moving my hips slowly and I lifted myself up a bit before sitting back down. I continued these actions for a while until Chan held my hips down and sat up.

"Babyboy we need to get ready for school."he looked tired and in my opinion he looked sexy as fuck.

"You're hot." I say running my fingers through his hair and he held my waist.

"Babe I gotta pull out. I'm gonna go clean out the bath tub." I latch myself onto him so he couldn't pull out and I kissed his neck.

"I will be a good boy. just stay in for a little longer daddy." I whine and he sighed.

"Babe I don't follow orders from you. You listen to me and obey me because I'm your daddy and you're my precious baby that listens to daddy right?" I nod my head after hearing precious baby.

"When daddy says to let him pull out and don't whine about it ok?" I nod not looking at his face and he played with my hair kissing my head.

"Ok baby, let me pull out." I nod and I detached myself from him and I moan when he slides out easily.

"That's my good boy. I don't like when you disobey me because it makes me think you need a punishment. I don't want to give my precious baby a punishment so don't give me a reason to." I nod repeating precious baby and he kissed my lips making me smile.

"Let's get you ready for school. If you're hurting too much then you can stay but I'm going to school today." Chan said and I got up for about .05 seconds before falling back down.

Chan picked me up and I felt my eyes getting teary.

"Are you ok baby?" I shook my head.

"I can't walk but I want to be with you. You're going to school and I have to walk there. I won't be with daddy today." I cry and he shook his head with a smile.

"You know what baby... I'll get woojinnie to let me stay with you ok? Please don't cry baby." He wiped my tears off my face and he cupped my cheek.

I leaned into his touch and he smiled fondly at me.

"Baby, I have to go to school now. If you want to come then I'll be waiting for you but if you don't then I want to to rest some more and eat plenty of food." He booped my nose and I hugged him tightly.

"I wanna go with you." I whispered and he nodded carrying me to the closet before he grabbed two shorts and two hoodies.

He placed me on the bed and put some underwear on me before putting the shorts on me and he tickled me making me scream laughing and I fell onto the bed.

He put the hoodie on me and tickled me again before dressing himself and going into the bathroom.

I waited for him with a smile and he came back with his hair styled and a wide smile.

"Daddy handsome..." I say in awe watching my boyfriend walk towards me.

I wasn't even in little space at that time. I fell out of little space when he went to the bathroom but I couldn't help myself.

"Baby pretty." He said copying me and I giggled.

Chan picked me up and took me out of the room. We were just talking and having fun before school because we had some time until we had to leave.