~19~

By now felix has been given his medicine and Chan is sitting on the bed next to him.

Felix's POV

Chan handed me his phone and told me to order anything I wanted to.

I wasn't sure what I wanted so I scrolled around to see my options and I saw an ad for skirts and crop tops and other things like that.

I clicked the ad and my face brightened seeing all the fluffy and or colorful clothes. I buy a few crop tops and I bought a few pairs of skirts and shorts.

I also bought some panties and a few sweaters in pastel colors because they looked cute.

The doctor came in and said I could go home whenever I wanted so I handed Chan his phone back and we got out of there.

"What all did you buy baby?" He held my hand and rubbed his thumb over my knuckles while driving home.

"Just a few clothes. I don't want to tell you yet because I want to do a fashion show so you can see all of them on me!" I excitedly shout and he tells me to quiet down a bit while I nod shyly.

"I can't wait to see you in your new clothes kitten." I blush at the name and I try to hide myself but to no avail.

We reach the house and we walk inside hand in hand. I look over in the living room and I see the last person I wanted to see.

"Mom...why are you here?" I shuffle closer to Chan while he wraps his arm around me and pulls me even closer.

"I'm here to see my son of course! I haven't spoken to you probably in years!" She fakes a smile and tries grabbing my hand but Chan pushes me behind him and stares at her coldly.

"Stay away from my boyfriend." She scoffs and, once again, fakes a smile.

"I believe I can speak to my son if I want to. He would want to know how his mother is doing...right felix?" She glared at me with hatred visible.

"No...I already told you, you disappoint me. You never treated me like a mother should treat their child. You pushed me and you've ignored me. Every time I wanted a hug from you, you pushed me on to the floor and didn't even bother to look at me. You've said for as long as I can remember that I'm a disgusting gay and I should burn in hell. I don't care about what you have to say to me. I'm not a little kid anymore. I don't need you to try and set me up with girls I don't like. I don't need your fake smile. I don't need you." I hold Chan's hand and I drag him to our room.

I make him sit on the bed and I take off my shirt. I go to the closet and I change into one of his huge hoodies and I take my pants off.

I go back to Chan and I take his shirt off and I wrap myself around him while he holds me back.

"Is there a reason you took my shirt off Babyboy?" I nod and I quickly kiss his collarbone.

"Can we go to the kitchen and get food?" I ask and he nodded picking me up and carrying me to the kitchen.

My mom was still standing where she was and she saw me and Chan waking into the kitchen together. She followed us in there and gasped seeing Chan shirtless and me without pants.

"Do you two walk around like this all the time?" She asked disgusted and we both nodded making her even more grossed out.

"You can leave you know. No one wants you here anyways." Seungmin said as he entered the kitchen and smiled at us before getting a drink and leaving.

My mom huffed and turned away from us to leave the house. Once she was gone chan kissed my neck and cheek

"When will your clothes get here?" Chan asked me and I shrugged.