3. ☆𝕲𝖗𝖞𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖗 𝕱𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖆𝖘☆

"Kim Taehyung?" Professor Lorensia's eyes were searching the crowd as if she knew what he would look like. Although, he certainly was the tallest one there so it shouldn't be hard to find him.

The nervous boy tried to walk forward with a straight posture. Soon, he could feel a bunch of eyes on his back. It was all very nerve racking. The moment Taehyung stood next to the Professor and was facing the crowd, he could finally see how much eyes were on him. A lot.

He tried to focus his gaze on the Sorting Hat in Professor Lorensia's hands. It was kinda weird to see it for real and not in some old pictures on the Internet. If he thought about, this was actually his first time seeing something fictional. Something that didn't belong in the muggle world. Taehyung watched as those hands placed the magical Sorting Hat on his head. It's very light

Taehyung's breath hitched at hearing the Sorting Hats deep voice speak. All the kids watched in shock. It was their first time seeing the Sorting Hat too, so it wasn't a surprise when everyone listened closely to what the Sorting Hat had to say.

"Ah! Hhm, what do we have here?" The Sorting Hat spoke with a raw voice. "A pure soul with a driven passion for what he does ay. Hhm, yeah I see it. A lot of courage. Oh interesting, so you want to prove yourself?"

Taehyung stopped breathing for a bit at hearing the last sentence. His mind went completely blank. That was one of the qualities of a Slytherin! No, he didn't wanna be one! He can't be like his dad!..

"Hh, oh, yes, so- you hate Slytherins huh?" The latter was desperately hoping he wouldn't become a Slytherin. He kept pleading like Harry Potter did. "Very well then, it better be-

Gryffindor!"

(as expected)

With a relieved sigh, the Sorting Hat had been taken off his head. All the childlike voices of the first years filled the hallway as they clapped for the happy boy who had his hand on his chest. Ngl, he got scared when he thought he was gonna be sorted into the house he hated the most. Apparently, it does work if you just ask the Sorting Hat.

"Congratulations young man", Professor Lorensia smiled. She took her wand and waved it in the air. In a blink of an eye, the Gryffindor's empty cloak turned into the Gryffindors cloak. Taehyung was so happy he could jump into the Great Hall, but that would be disrespectful and weird. He would probably get picked on and called loser names such as Kangaroo, Stutter Ball or Taehyung the circus clown.

He could get picked on by the Jeon Jungkook too. He was the one who humiliated him in front of the whole school anyway and he's the school bully according to Jimin, so it would make sense. But Taehyung wouldn't let him. He got stronger (not physically tho) and he can finally stand up for himself.

Thinking at the fact that he should be happy he got sorted into his favorite house, the happy boy followed the crowd of kids into the Great Hall, where he would get to eat a tasty buffet made by the most powerful wizard on earth, Gellert Grinderwald.

When he got inside the wonderful place, he could see four long tables standing vertically from the opening with students sitting at their house table and the enchanted night sky ceiling, probably made by Professor Grinderwald too. Speaking of him, he sat at a big table on the other side of the hall with the other Professors.

Before the Gryffindor could take even one step, he was dragged by what feels like a strong person. With a thud, the shocked boy sat on the wooden bench of the Gryffindor table. Taehyung saw a familiar face turn his gaze at him from beside him.

"Hello Taehyungie! It's nice to see you again, looks like you're a Gryffindor aswell." The handsome boy he had seen earlier in the boat said. "I'm Kim Seokjin, Jin in short remember?" Taehyung was afraid to admit he forgot his name so he gave him a knowing look. "Oh, it's you! Nice to see you." Atleast he already knew one person.

Realising he hadn't introduced him yet to the other curious people on the table, he smiled his famous boxy smile while saying: "Hi everybody, my name is Kim Taehyung." Lana and Nora, two other Gryffindor girls giggled at his introduction, already charmed by the new boy.

"He's so cute!" Nora whispered in to Lana's ear, who nodded a little too hard. Did she break her neck? Was the question everyone had in their mind.

"Are you okay Lana?" Nora asked a little worried at how the girl rubbed her neck whilst having a painul expression on her face. Lana nodded slowly, not wanting to make her neck any more painful than it already is and diverted her attention to the new student. "Hello, I'm Lana and this is Nora Poetin."

She pointed at an enthusiastic Nora who waved her hand like BTS had done in ON. "HELLO! I am Nora Poetin-

Wait, that's not."

She stopped mid-sentence with a confused look on her face, deeply thinking about what she just said and corrected herself. "I mean Nora Pottie." I wide smile spreaded back across her face. "How come that you're here this late? Where do you live? How's it going? Did you know you're a wizard? In case you didn't know-" Her voice became a ton deeper, like she was trying to sound like someone else. "You're a wizard Taehyung."

"I am a what?" the boy played along.

The students around them laughed because they understood the humor, but Nora kept a serious expression on her face for the first time. She leaned over the table and whispered. "You didn't know?"

"Y-yes I did! I thought we were playing a part in Harry Potter. You know, where Hagrid says Harry's a wizard! It looked like you were trying to impersonate him."

"Heh?" Nora answered confused. "Oh- maybe I'm just becoming a man. Wait! I'm finally becoming a man." She stoop up from her seat and shouted across the whole hall: "People! I'm finally becoming a man! My voice is deeper!" (this is what one of my friends who's a girl irl said xD)

Everyone looked at the a-little-to-cheerful girl dumfounded. Poor people, the only thing they wanted was to eat, not a crazy girl screaming at the top of her lungs that she's finally a man...

"Dim it down a little", Lana advised while gripping at the latters arm and making her sit back down. Just after she sat down, a voice from the Ravenclaw table could be heard. "The voices of females don't go deeper when the reach puberty! Just so you know.."

Ravenclaws and their o-so-intelligent-brain.

Jin, who saw the shocked face Taehyung was making, whispered: "I'm crazy to sometimes but not as crazy as her, so wanna become friends?" Taehyung was relieved to know he still had less crazy friends and smiled while answering in a happy tone: "Oki doki!" Jin took ahold of Taehyung's incredibely cute face and cooed: "Aish my child! So cute, no wonder so many people are looking at you!"

People look at me? Taehyung became a little self-anxious at hearing those words. At his muggle school people used to look at him because he was so handsome and cute so it shouldn't be a surprise when he turned around and found a couple of people staring at him. How did I not notice that?

The Gryffindor tried to shurg it off. They were probably looking at him because he was new and looked a lot bigger than 11 years old, except when he smiled.

Another boy who sat beside Jin spoke to him. "Hi, my name is Beomgyu. Jin and me are a duo, so hope you join us!" "Yeah, we're the best duo, now tripo-" "It's not tripo, it's triple you moron!" "How was I suppose to know?" "You're so dumb!" "Says the one who asked the teacher if it was possible to crack your head and not die!" "Well have you seen Nearly headness Nick?" "Ugh, but he's a ghost you pabo!"

While 'the best duo' were having a conversation, Taehyung decided to talk about himself to Nora who wouldn't stop asking questions about his life.

____________________________________

Next chapter will be Jungkook focus!

It will take a little longer tho to get to know what happened to Jungkook. Everthing needs time. 😊