8. ☆𝕿𝖆𝖊𝖍𝖞𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖘 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖊☆

Taehyung sat alone outside where all students came when they had no class. It wasn't like he didn't want to sit with his friends, but he needed his alone time. He was reading an interesting book about spells and potions since he needed to work on those two, when he overheard two Slytherin girls talking.

"Hey! Did you hear what happened yesterday?" the Slytherin girl asked her friend, to which the other shook her head as her eyes filled with curiosity.

"So, it seems like someone went to the Third Wing South and got caught! Apparently someone asked Sana to bring some stuff from classroom 112-  which is right next to the Third Wing South." The other girl nodded 'duh'. She continued:

"When she went there she saw the secret chamber had opened!" Her friend gasped. "That's not all, she heard voices and even saw a blue glow coming from out of the chamber. That pussy was to afraid to go there so that's all we know."

Taehyung was just listening faintly, but when he heard them talking about the blue glow his eyes widend and he concentrated on their conversation to know more about it. Unfortunately, they were now talking about boys.

The Gryffindor really wanted to know more about the glow. Maybe it was the same one that he saw yesterday! That must mean  he didn't hallucinate it and there really is something going on in Hogwarts that he doesn't know about.

"Your besties are finally back", Jin cheered as danced his way to sit next to Taehyung, while Beomgyu sat on the other side. Taehyung laughed at his silly friends.

Then Beomgyu spoke: "Did you hear about what happened in the Third Wing South?" Taehyung just really wanted to know how this rumor spread so fast. (like the Coronavirus) It just happened yesterday and it seems the whole school is talking about it!

"Yes I heard it", he answered. "I hope that person is a Slytherin and gets punished. Well, it probably is a Slytherin." His eyes glanced over to Jeon Jungkook who swimmed in a see of lusty fangirls.

Not gonna lie, but Taehyung would hate it if it happened to him.

"Damn Tae, I didn't know you hated Slytherins that much. I mean, I hate them to because of their cockyness and bad attitude. And their arrogance", Beomgyu added. "But you seem to think of them as litteral demons." Taehyung snorted. "Well, yeah."

Taehyung turned his head to his friends and asked: "Why do girls like him so much?" He pointed his head towards Jungkook.

"Well firstly", Jin began as he counted on his fingers. "He's rich and has power. Secondly, he is a top student here and thirdly, he is awfully hot." Taehyung and Beomgyu looked weirdly at him which made the other lift his shoulders as defence. "What? It's true. Don't look at me like that!"

"I guess." Taehyung looked away as he played with the grass behind him.

No one can deny how hot the Slytherin was.

Taehyung got up to go to the toilet. Park Seo Joon told him where it was on their tour so it wasn't hard to find. He still kept hoping to see Moaning Mirtle somwhere, but not when he was doing his business ofcores.

The silverhaired boy was taken aback when he saw Jungkook making out with a girl against the sink. "Wow", he mumbled, quickly turning around and deciding his piss could wait. However just when he was about to get the hell out of there, a voice inerrupted him. "Are you spying on me now?"

He could hear the Slytherins voice coming closer and when he turned around, they stood face to face. Taehyung huffed. "Why would I do that?" Jungkook smirked as he signalled the girl behind him to go out. She sighed in annoyance and stomped out, not before giving Taehyung a hard glare.