Great.- Chapter 1

I sat there quietly eating my lunch (mm chicken salad) whilst I looked at me book every now and then, just to read a sentance or two or maybe six.

* Katniss looked over at Gale and smiled. "I have an Idea" she grinned. "Hit me" Gale smirked. "We could do it you know, take off, live in the woods. me and you, if we didn't have family and stuff, but we do, we wouldn't make it 5 miles they'd be on us" Katniss said "I know we could do it, me and you, i just know we could" Katniss smiled, Impressed at her Idiea "yeah I guess"  Gale sighed *

I have really gotten into The Hunger Games, its just such an amazing book, although I have already read it once before I still love it.  Lunch was calm and quiet the way I like it, but it was strange lunch is ALWAYS noisy.

Somethings not right, were's all the Pop's? -Pop's are all the popular people who travel in one big group, there's about 13 people in it alltogether, there's the girls; Demi, Lauren, Riley -The most popular of the Pop's-, Nezie, Kendall and Taylor. Then there's the boys; Harry, Zayn, Niall, Liam, Kenzi, Hayden and Louis, oh how I dispise LOUIS TOMLINSON, he picks on me for stupid reasons, I just can't even tell you how much I hate him though... REALLY?!?, and  Oh I forgot to mention I'm Ella, Ella Foundie I'm 15 and well nothing much really just your ordinary 5ft 2 curvy girl, with shoulder lenght natural wavy hair, blue eyes, and a guess an alright smile.- Anyway were are the Pop's? oh well maybe t'day will be a nice relaxing lunch, FINALLY! I turned back to my book and concentrated on the story. That was until I felt a cold liquid pour down my face.

'Hugh' I gasped in confusion, I was brought out of my thoughts by the entire lunch room erupting into laughter, Obviously at me. My heart started pounding and tears were pricking my eyes. 'Don't cry Ella' I thought to myself. 'They only want a reaction, Plus I'm stronger than that, DON'T CRY' I kept thinking. I turned my head to the side, capturing a  glimpse of the cunt who just poured, what seems to be orange juice all over me, Oh and what a shock it was, It was no other than T.H.E IDIOT LOUIS FRIKIN TOMLINSON.

I sent a quick death glare to him and the stupid Pop's who were now taking pictures of me.

Great.

Just what I needed.

I quickly threw everything into me bag and stormed to the toilets.

STUPID LOUIS TOMLINSON!