Chapter 17

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

BST Headquarters

"Engineer Alec Jaranilla Jordan. A CEO. Business magnate. Multi billionaire with a net worth of 30 billion peso a year. He's going to be your third mission, Falcon."

Madame Xi said habang prenteng nakaupo sa kanyang swivel chair at nagbibigay ng information sakin tungkol sa magiging mission ko pagbalik ng Pilipinas.

It's been ten years simula ng napunta ako dito sa Cambodia at sumailalaim sa kung ano- anong mahihirap na training under Black Society Triad sa pamumuno ni Madame Xi at Mr. Octavio. Six months na mala- impyernong training.

Sa apatnapong mga babaeng newly recruit para maging bagong miyembro ng BST transnational organized crime group, pito lang kaming matibay na natira. Ang thirty three samin, malamang ngayon ay naaagnas na sa ilalim ng lupa.

Hawk, Tigress, Silver, Blade, Condor, Flash and me, Falcon. Kami ang mga miyembro ng Lucky Seven Weapon or LSW. That was the name of our group that Madame Xi exclusively created under the supervision of BST transnational organized crime group in Southeast Asian country.

We trained to kill, to hunt, to seduced and to lure any young bachelor, rich and business magnate all over the world for the sake of money, wealth, influence and power that the organization may gain using our own expertise.

I'm dying to be back on my own country which is the Philippines. At mangyayari na nga ang pinakahihintay ko. Kaya lang, hindi ko magawang magdiwang ng wagas dahil alam kong oras na tumapak ako sa bansang Pilipinas, may panibagong buhay na naman akong masisira.

And that's man named Alec Jaranilla Jordan. I already know what I'm going to do kahit hindi na sabihin pa sakin ni Madame Xi. This man is going to be my third mission. With my first and second mission, madali ko lang na nagawa ang dapat kong gawin.

For one month, I already leech their wealth, make them fall for my charm without even going to bed, just a little bit romance and seduction. Using my expertise in seducing someone without having a sexual intercourse with them, those two missions of mine succeeded.

Now I'm wondering how far can I go with this third mission of mine. He's a Filipino, that's for sure. I think he's a little bit conservative? Not that liberated and perverted like my two previous mission? Maybe a simple making out and sexy body exposure, mauuto ko na agad ang Alec Jordan na iyon. Let's see.

"He's not that easy to deal with. He is ruthless. Rude. Arrogant and not that easy to please. I think you're gonna excert a lot of effort with this one before you can lure him together with his wealth."

Madame Xi said.

"Whoah! He's a challenge, then." I said while sipping my wine.

"He is! That's why for this mission, I'm gonna give you three months."
She said.

"Three months? That long? One month is enough, Madame. You know me. My mission didn't last that long." I said.

"I'm telling you, Falcon! This is different. That man is a woman hater. He hated relationship. He's only in for fun." Madame Xi said again.

"And so am I. I think we're going to be a perfect tandem!" I giggled.

"I'm serious, Falcon! Listen to me. I know what's best for you. Three months. It's up to you if you finished him earlier. That's better then." She said.

"Fine! Three months. But if I finished this mission earlier, you're gonna let me stay in the Philippines for the remaining days of my three months long period of time." I said.