Meee!!

This is my first story so please take it easy. Please vote, comments, share, do whatever you need to do for me to make this story better!!

Hello everyone! How are you? My name is Tyler Jones. I am 15 years old, brown hair, caramel skin, and dark brown eyes. I love singing, dancing, and acting. I live in sunshine orphanage. Its not sunshine at all. The other kids here, are mean and horrible. The care taker, Ms.Pepper or as we call her Dr.Pepper. She hates it though and usually get really pissed. But the only thing is that when she gets pissed she takes it out on me. She beats me, throw me around, call me horrible names and let the other kids do whatever they want to me. She hates me like really hate me, ever since the first day i got here.

Anyway, back to what i was talking about, I mostly stay in my room and write songs. Yes!! I write songs and stories. I love Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, Jaden and Willow Smith and some other people that would be to many to write. Well that's just a little about me. Bye-bye now, talk to you later!!

I hope you guys like the little intro about Ms. Tyler. If you have any questions about me or Tyler just comment and i will be happy to reply as soon as possible!