The Truth Behind The Past

Hello everyone, this chapter, im gonna try to make it as long as possible to give more detail about Tyler's past. I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter. Again please share, comment, vote. I hope you guys like it and thank you for reading.

Justin's POV

I didn't sleep at all last night. I kept wondering what she was hiding from me. I mean she can tell me anything, i wont judge, nor will i hate her. I love that girl to death, i do anything to keep her safe. Maybe she just need some time to herself, some time to think. I got out my bed and went downstairs. Maybe some breakfast in bed will help.

Tyler's POV

I woke up to a very annoying sound Ugggg rain, too depressing but again fun but depressing. I turned around getting ready to go back to sleep when their was a knock on my door. "Ummm Tyler, i have breakfast for you. Can i please come in" he said. I just layed there hoping he will go away but nooo he didnt go away. "Please, i just wanna be here for you" he said with a little crack in his voice. Uggg, fine. I surrender. I cant hide from him forever. I got up out of bed, opened the door then went back to.my bed. He came in with a tray of food and some movies. "Ummm breakfast in bed and movies?" He said sitting at the end of my bed. I couldn't say no. He knows me too well. I just nodded in response. I moved over so him could get in the bed too. He put a movie in and we just watched it and ate. During the movie we end up falling asleep but for me, it was the worst sleep in history.
~ in dream ~

My body shaked as i reach the room. I was afraid of what i was gonna see. I slowly opened the door to see my sister Maya in the hands of our uncle. "Uncle Joe, what are you doing." I said walking slowly towards him. He turned around and looked at me. He had blood all over his face. He pulled a knife was about to cut my sister throat. "No, no please don't. Don't hurt her. I'll do anything you want please." I said getting in my knees. But he cut her throat anyway. "Nooooooo." I cried out. In the distance we could hear sirens. "Seems today is your lucky day. You dont have to die. But you will and along with your family" he said running out. Soon police crowded the room and me, i just stood there looking at my lifeless sister's body. Questions was running through my mind. Why would he do that? Whats gonna happen now? Why couldn't it be me?
~a month later~ ~still in dream ~
Its been a month since my Maya's death. The rest of my family is still coping. We moved three times because everywhere we go it reminds us of her. Lexi is my only sister now. Shes lucky though, she didnt see Maya die in front of her. I hadn't seen Uncle Joe in a long time. I hope hes gone forever. I dont ever want to see him again.
~day of the crash ~

Before the truck hit our car, i saw him. I saw Uncle Joe. The crash wasn't an accident. He killed them. What does he want. Is aw them take the body out the truck. It was him alright. Hes dead and so is my family. Everyone is dead. I had no one.

Then i open my eyes, sweating and crying. Thank god i didn't wake Justin up. I got up and went to the bathroom when i heard something break. I ran back in to see Justin still sleep bt my window broken. I brick was on the floor with a note attached to it.

"I know where your at and i will kill you. But i will keep you alive lonv enough to see me kill your little Justin." See you soon BITCH!!

I couldn't move, i couldn't breathe. He cant hurt him.

I have to get out of here. I have to get far away from Justin. I have to keep him safe from everything, from him. I quickly got up, got a backpack, put some clothes, my charger, my phone, backup batteries, and a flashlight. I went down to the kitchen and got some food and the card that Justin gave me in case of an emergency. I wrote a note and set it on the counter where Justin could see it. I said my final goodbyes to my home and went off to God knows where.