Shopping ,the Meeting, and a angel?!?!

Austin's POV

   I woke up to find my little angel in my arms fast asleep. She looks so cute. I took out me phone to take a picture but before i can do anything she said "you take that picture i will snap your arms." My eyes widened in the sudden threat. I slowly put the phone down and see her opening her eyes and looking straight into mine. Man, i love her eyes. I know they are brown but they are just amazing. Everytime i look into her eyes it make me fall in love in a way. "Your evil." I said. "No im not" she said in defence. "You threatened me." "You have no proof of that." She said turning away. I couldn't say anything.  "ok, ok you win. Now go get dress and come back and eat so we can go." I said getting up. "Where are we going" she asked. "Shopping and then you need to meet someone" i said.

~a hour later ~

Tyler's POV

     We finally made it to the mall to start shopping. I didnt have much money so i couldn't get really much but Justin kept putting things the in cart. Well i could pay for what i can. At the cashier i was about to give the mobey to the lady when Justin gave her a card. I looked at hin very confuse. I didn't want him spending miney on me. He have already did enough for me. By the way i now know who he is. He's Justin Bieber, my hero. Justin took the bags to the car and i went to the food court. I didn't know exactly know ehat he wanted so i just got a table abd got on my phone. While waiting a girl came up to me." Hi" she said sitting down. "Hi". "My name is Monique and i am your guardian angel. I was confuse but again i wasn't. "Wait, my what?" "Your guardian angel, i was sent to protect you". She saif. "Protect me from what" i asked. "Honey, you already know why" she said walking off. She was telling the truth, i know exactly what shes talking about.

   After about 5 minutes Justin comes back with the ine and only Scooter Bryan. My body just lit up. "Hi, you must be Tyler, im Scooter." He said shaking my hand. "Yes i know, and yes i am Tyler" i said shaking back. We all started getting to know each other. You know,  the laughs, oh reallys, cool kind of things. Then the question came. "Tyler, Justin told me you could sing and he evn showed me a video of you singing. You are amazing and i would love to sign to on to a label" he said. My eyes widened with excitement. But what if he comes, no i cant worry about that now. Im turning my final page of this chapter in this book and starting a brand new one. "Yes. I would absolutely love to signed to a label" i replied. After getting everything settle, Scooter wanted both me and Justin in the studio tomorrow at 12:00 p.m. to record some songs. Yep, this is gonna be great.
~at home ~
     We have.finally made it home and i was beyond tire. All i wanted to do js sleep. Justin heloed me put all my clothes and shoes and everything else.uo in my closet. He said we would.go and get some.decorations for my room and to spice up the closest alittle more. I changed into some shorts and a tank top and just layed in my bed and started thinking. I didn't want to over think things but right now its not a option. Am i putting everyone life on the line. I shouldn't be here. No, i should tell Justin, he deserves to know whats going on, dont he. Ok, ill tell soon but now right now, its too late. I got under the covers and instantly fell asleep.
Well their sorry about the end. Im tire and sleppy. I hope you like it amd enjoy it. Again please comment,vote, favorite, and share with your friends and family.  And if you guys font mind olease give me ideas about will happen to Tyler and her new family. Who will be after her. Love you all!!!