Ota finds you:

"Ota, come check this out!" Baba exclaimed.

"What?" Ota looked over at him, and Baba showed him a picture on his phone.

"What about an orphanage?" Ota rolled his eyes.

"They need a new painting! Maybe you can paint one of the children there and sell it to them for more money!"

"That's smart..." Ota thought for a minute. "Okay, bet."

***

"I'm here to do the painting?" Ota rang the doorbell on the large porch. A woman answered the intercom and instructed him to enter.

He did, and hai jaw dropped. There were so many kids! There was no way he'd be able to have one of his own. He was lead to the back where you sat in a cot, your socked feet dangling in the air.

"I'll leave you alone, then." The woman left, and Ota looked down at you.

"Children." He said, his eyes rolling. They were so gross.

But you...you were different. You were sweet and quiet and a natural born model. And that made Ota hate you more.

He began painting, swirling hues of red and black and blue into one intricate pattern. He painted you dead in the center, and after a few hours he wondered if you were dead.

You giggled at him and kicked your legs. He smiled and made a funny face, before continuing his artwork.

He finished very early, and he took the dried painting down to the office. the ladies cheered. He plastered the fake smile on his face and thanked everyone.

But one thing was on his mind.

"Can I adopt that girl?" He asked.

They nodded and filed out the papers.

Ota left with you in his arms.

When he arrived at the hotel, the men jumped up in the air at the sounds you made.

"How did you-?"

"I adopted her. I have a connection with her!" Ota smiled.

"I've named her (Y/N)!" He said. "But her nickname is Koro."