Chapter 1: Hath and Human

The Hath and humans had been at war for only a short time, yet many soldiers had died in battle, as with any. Neither side was winning: the only thing that both side shared was the loss of those soldiers.

To get more warriors, both sides used progenation machines to instantly create mentally programmed adults from the DNA of single parents. Tissue would be taken and replicated to make a new human being or Hath, already prepared to battle. The Doctor landed on the planet Messaline, along with Donna Noble, and Martha Jones. A tissue sample was then taken from the Doctor, creating a girl named Jenny. This girl was, technically, the daughter of the Doctor. She could regenerate, just as a Time Lord could, but it did not change her form.

However, there was something that the humans did not see. Well, rather, someone. Somehow, the machine had glitched because the Doctor was not a human, but instead a Time Lord. The advanced DNA in the tissue sample was enough to create not only Jenny, but a younger girl of about 10 as well.

Her name was Skuba. She resembled Jenny in many ways, but was younger and not as ready for war. While she knew just as many tactics as Jenny, she was unsure how to use them: her childlike mind wanted everyone to stop fighting.

A Hath found her and immediatly tried to kill her. After he found out she was only a child, though, he took her and secretly gave her to the Doctor, knowing she was his child.

The Doctor then raised her in the TARDIS, teaching her all the ways of time and space.

It seems like the perfect childhood. However, it was anything but..