The Man I Love •||• Iwaoi

Iwaizumi's  pov.

-

He has maroon hair and beautiful eyes. His sunkissed skin complimenting hisuniforms.
His smile is nothing like I've ever seen.
It's beautiful and lifts my heart everytime.
His imperfections make him perfect.

I used to think nobody was perfect until I met him.

The man I love.

-

When he's with me he relaxes. His usual frown goes away. It leaves as if his pain ever ceased to exist. His smile, so soft yet so vibrant. It can drive a man insane.

His curly hair falls onto his forehead as he falls asleep in my arms. His body slowly sprawls out on the bed. However he never moved himself off of me.

He tells me he feels safe with me everyday. He feels loved and needed, he feels what he's never felt before. He's happy to be with me and only me.

How did we meet?

Let me tell you.

-

We met at a park when we were just kids. He ran up to me. We talked a little and introduced ourselves. We later met at school and he started following me around like little duckling. Back then I didn't like it.
Hell I hated it. I should've appreciated it as he made me into the man I am today.

I would have never told him how I felt if he hadn't told me he would accept me no matter what. I would have cowered off and been sent into an arranged marrige.

My fear of not being accepted for my homosexuality held me back from everything.

But he showed me that it was okay. He showed me that I could be whatever I wanted. He showed me that we could be whatever we wanted.

I soon realized that I had fallen for him.

Even though was a womanizer, I had fallen in love with the bastard.

At first I ignored all my thoughts. Thinking that I could never be with such an amazing being. But I was soon proven wrong.

On my sixteenth birthday he showed up to my party without a gift. Or so I thought. Near the end of the part he came up to me and simply kissed me. He then turned around and left. Although he left me there by myself and in shock, I couldn't shake feeling of wanting to run after him. Tell him I love him. Tell him I need him to stay with me. Forever.

-

His eyes are starting to open. He sits up in front of me and rubs his eyes. He turns around and looks at me.

"Iwa-chan why are you still awake?"

"Tooru. I don't ever wanna leave your side.
He smiled and tilted his head slightly.

"I wanna stay with you forever. So...what do you say?.."
I showed him a small ring and smiled. I was only hoping for the best. Not expecting it.

"Forever is a long time Iwa-chan!~"

"Just shut up and answer the damned question."
He leaned in closer to me and simply kissed me. Of course I kissed back. He soon pulled away and smiled.

"Of course I will. Hajime."

-

Word count: 519

Alola. What do you think of this oneshot? Personally I really like it!! I don't think I've ever written from a pov before so heres this.

What's good about it, what's bad about it etc.!!

Anyway have a good day/night

Much love,

                          - Akihiko