CHAPTER 2

Bea's POV

When the bell rang I was planning to go straight in our house but I change my mind. Instead, I go to Manila Bay. Maybe you're wondering why am I going there. Well its my safe haven. I always go there to clear up my mind and at least for once, breath some fresh air. I'm really tired of everything. I just want to disappear. And I know after I disappeared everyone whould be happy, especially my dad. Well, he doesn't even really cared about me. He just want his perfect image for our family. So when I came out as a gay he treated me like I'm not his own daughter and worst he wants me to change. But being a hard headed person I am,  I did not change. I believe that there's no point for me to change coz this is me and this is what I grow up to be.

Fast forward

Third person POV

When Bea arrived at their house her mother is the one who welcome her.

Det: Oh, what took you so long to arrive here?

Bea: I just stop by in some fast food chain. (She lied to her mother)

Det: By the way, your dad wants to talk to you.

Bea: K mom.. I'll go to his office after I done fixing my things.

                    ...........

Bea knock at the door of his father's office.

Elmer: Come in.

Bea: What do you want dad?

Elmer: I have something to tell you.

Bea: What is it?

Elmer: Are you aware that we are the owner of the school you've been studying with?

Bea: Yes dad, I'm aware of it. Why, what's the matter?

Elmer: We are planning to conduct a foundation party for the school, and they will all know who we really are.

Bea: Then why are you telling me this?

Elmer: As being on of the student of the university, you need to be there and being our daughter you need to do your best just to look presentable.

Bea: In all honesty, i don't want to go there dad.

Elmer: Give me a valid reason for that.

Bea: I don't want any attention dad. I know if they will know that I'm the daughter of the owner of the university everything will be different. I just want to be a normal student. Don't you get it?

Elmer: Oh come on bea. How come you want a normal life. Look at your self, is that a life you've wanted! Do you want people to look at you like a trash! Do you want them to just keeps on bullying you!!!

Bea: I don't know what you're talking about.

Elmer: Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about!! I know from the very start that some of the students in your old school keeps on bullying you. And you just let them!! Wake up bea!! Your a de leon your not an idiot!!

Bea: Well, for you to know. I don't want to be labeled as a de leon!!
You know how hard for me to please other people!! I just want to be myself that's why I let them. And you know dad, I'm tired of this conversation. So do what ever you want!!

Then bea get out of her father's office leaving the old man startled.

-------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!!!
Sorry coz it took me so long to update this story...I'm just busy reviewing for the upcoming college entrance exam.

So today is ate Bea's birthday!!! She's 24 years old now. Time flies so fast, right? Before, we can see her in the uaap pa. But now look at her. She've change a lot. And I hope she's happy with her life.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABEL BEATRIZ PARAS DE LEON!!

Live healthy!!