CHAPTER 3

Bea's POV
     After I left him in that position, I immediately went to my room. I just wanna be away from him.Away from everything. I thought I'm already numb because of the pain I carry each day. But seems like, I'm wrong. I don't know what to do now. If ever Grandma and my brother was here, I will never feel this way. They're just the one who keeps on motivating me. They're always there for me whenever I'm sad and lonely. They never left my side. And they accepted me wholeheartedly for who I am. But now they're gone and they will never come back. God knows how I  blame myself all over again for what happened on them.

                      FLASKBACK

     Today we're going to grandma's house. Me and my kuya decided to pick her up since our driver is on leave now.

Bea: Kuya pls. drive faster, I want to see grandma.

Loel: Don't chu worry little sis in a few minutes we're going to arrive there.

Bea: Ihhh kuya, just drive faster..you're too slow.

Loel: OK princess as you wish. So be ready and buckle your seat coz we're going to hit the road.

              Grandma's House

Bea: After how many years, we are here!!!

     Then a figure of an old woman appeared in the old house door. And Bea can't hide the happiness she have been feeling.

Bea: Grandma!! (She run faster to her grandma and hug her tenderly)

Grandma: Bea stop it. I can't breath. (Chuckle)

Bea: Sorry grandma. I was just exited to see you. Its been a month since we last saw each other.

Grandma: Hyst..same old Bea.

Bea: Ehhh..don't chu miss me grandma?

Grandma: Of course!! I miss you so much baby.

Bea: I'm not a baby any more.(then she pouted her lips to her grandma)

Loel: You're so childish Bea.

     Then bea and grandma looked to the direction were the voice was coming.

Grandma: Loel???

Loel: The one and only grandma.
(Then hug her grandma)

Loel: Grandma, I thought you wouldn't able to see my presence becoz of this young lady over there. ( he chuckles )

Grandma: AHAHAHA I'm just so engrossed with Bea.

Bea: Grandma!!

     Then loel and grandma burst into laughter because of the sudden outburst of their princess.

                  At the road

Grandma: How's your studies Bea?

Bea: Everything is well and fine grandma.

Grandma: How about you loel?

Bea: As always he have a failing grades AHAHAHA

Loel: Shut up Bea! Grandma, don't believe her. I don't have failing grades and you know what my lowest grade is 80. (Loel proudly said)

Bea: My god kuya...you're satisfy with that? For Pete's sake its too low for me. AHAHAHA

Loel: Ihhhh...well how about you, what is your lowest grade?

Bea: 95

Loel and grandma drop their jaw in shock.

Bea: I told you it's too low for me.

Loel: What a humble person tskk

     Bea and grandma burst in to laughter.

Grandma: Since both of you excel in your academics. It will be good if we throw a party at your house.

Loel: That's great grandma!

Bea: Grandma I don't want a party. You know I'm allergic to that.

Loel: Your so kj Bea. You need to enjoy once in a while.

Grandma: Loel is right. You need to enjoy bea. You will never have a girlfriend if you're going to be like that.

Bea: Ihhhh....whatever.

     While loel is engrossed in chitchating. He haven't seen the truck running rapidly on to their way. Luckily he already shift the car's gear to the left side, that's why they're safe from the collision. But the problem is, they're car was heading to the gorge. He pull the break and the car was very nearer to the gorge and one wrong move they'll be dead.

Bea: Kuya what are we gonna do?

Loel: Hey don't panic. Everything will be fine.

Bea: Grandma are u OK?

Grandma: Yes Bea

Loel: We need to get out of here before our car fall to the gorge.

Grandma: You go first Bea.

Bea: No grandma! You should be the first to go out. Save yourself pls. (She said while crying)

Loel: Grandma is right bea. You must be the one to get out of this car. Look, if you get out of the car our weight will be balance. And you know whatever happens we a sure you that everything will be alright. Just stick to the plan. After you get out of this car, find some help.

Bea: b-but kuya

Grandma: Pls bea....we love u that much. Don't waste ur time here. ( grandma said while crying)

Loel: What are u waiting for! Get out of this damn car Bea!!

     Bea removes her seatbelt, open the door, and get her ass out of the car. And after that, the car fall to the deep gorge. But before it fall, she heard her brother saying I love u.

...........................PRESENT..................

Because of exhaustion and tiredness while reminiscing old memories. Bea did not notice that she already fall a sleep.

................................................................

Sorry for the very late update. I hope u understand it guys. I'm not really a good writer, so pls bear with it.

Kindly vote and pls leave a comment.