HEATHER PART TWO

Jackie had been Jahseh's punching bag for the last 3 years. she wasn't prepared for the abuse she claim she wanted years back. she wanted nothing but to leave him but she knew that wouldn't be happening no time soon.

"where the fuck is my food jackie?" she heard jahseh yell from upstairs. "i'm almost finish." she responded back putting the food on the plate. she rubbed her aching eye that she recently got punched in a couple hours ago.

once she finished she grabbed him a cold bottle of water and took him his food. she knocked on his room door before hearing a faint come in. she walked into the room and gave him his food and water.

"i got some groupies coming over in about an hour so let them in and stay in your room till i'm finish fucking them. understand?" he asked.

"understood." she whispered.

"get out." he said eating his food. she quickly left his room and entered hers and closed it. she cut on her light and took out all her lashes, candy, and lip gloss so she could post them on her instagram to let her fans know she had restocked.

an hour later she heard the doorbell ring so she went down the stairs to open the door for jahseh's groupies.

ski was with them too. "he's upstairs, the room all the way down the hall on the left." she said kindly cause if they complained about her being rude to jahseh he'd whoop her ass.

"hey ski, you already know what to do." she said giving him a sad smile. "how you been?" he asked looking at her eye. "good could be better but after all i wanted this." she said sighing.

"you can leave jackie i don't know why you continue to stay." ski spoke. "he'll find me." she defended. "look let me know when you want too i'll help you out." he said walking past her.

she went back to her room ignoring the moans she heard from jahseh's room. she went to her bathroom that was located in her bedroom and put on some makeup to film a hair video.

she set her phone up and played some music in the background to drown on that horrible sound. she didn't cry anymore she was used him cheating on her whenever he pleased.

"hi guys, so today i'm going to be giving you guys my curly hair routine since you guys always ask in my comments so let's get into it."

- - -

"you done?" she heard jahseh ask making her jump as she locked her phone. "y-yeah do i need to do anything?" she asked softly. "not at the moment i just wanted to see you." he said sitting on her bed.

she gave off a look of confusion since he never wanted to look at her for more then 10 seconds. "okay." she whispered pulling her knees up to her chest.

"thank you." he spoke again. "for what i haven't done anything." she said softly. "you have." he stated looking at her. "you haven't left me or betrayed me as much as i did to you." he admitted.

"you do so much for me and all i do is treat you like shit." he said again looking at his fingers. "i don't know i need help jackie." he whispered. "i don't deserve you."

"it's okay jahseh, you told me what it was from the start in that art room." she reminded. "i love you jackie." he murmured.