THRU YOUR PHONE PART TWO

a month later

lola scanned over the many pregnancy test seeing which one looked the most expensive. it'd been about a month since she'd broke things off with jahseh, but now she was starting to experience morning sickness along with eating way more than she ever could. she grabbed two of the test, and headed to the checkout before leaving the store and going home. once she arrived home she headed to the bathroom and took both.

"lord please don't let me be pregnant." she whispered waiting 5 minutes for the test. she didn't have a problem with being pregnant she just didn't wanna be pregnant by excuse us, jahseh. she let 10 minutes go by out of her nervousness before going back into the bathroom looking over the test. "aww hell naw." she said stomping her foot on the tiles. she looked at the other one huffing.

"goddamnit." she scolded herself. she really did not want a child with him. "shit shit shit shit." she yelled pacing in the bathroom before placing her face in her hands, shaking her head. "this not real, oh my gosh this is not real." she mumbled. "damnit, why didn't he wrap his nasty stank dick." she mumbled walking out the bathroom heated with not only him but herself also.

"okay okay, i'm overreacting. this baby might be the best thing that ever happen to me..." she trailed off before punching the air. "hell nah i'm getting an abortion, nigga got me fucked on gang." she said huffing and puffing. "ok no for real, let me quick playin' and tell his cheating ass." she said grabbing her phone. "sike muhfucka, i'm getting an abortion.." she said looking around for nothing in particular. "jk jk, unless-." she whispered.

"okay no i'm for real, i quit. let me tell him." she said finding his contact before putting the phone to her ear. "i wanted a damn cold girl winter, shit." she muttered as he picked up the phone. "hello." he answered tiredly since he'd just woke up. "i could kick your goddamn ass you know that right?" she said. "what i do now?" he asked sitting up. "i'm pregnant, because you didn't know how to wrap your stanky dick." she said.

"ouuu abort mission." he spoke.

"jahseh don't play with me." she said. "alright my bad lola, and my dick must've not been too stanky you stayed beggin for it." he shot at her kissing his teeth. "i can't do this, i can't be a mom not right now, i'm only 19 jahseh." she said as her emotion began to hit her. "don't cry lola, i'll be there for everything i promise. i'll take care of you both don't worry. i love you." he said.

"you don't love me." she mumbled sitting on the couch sighing. "i do." he stated scrunching up his face. "no cause if you loved me, you would've never been cheating and then try and lie about it in front of your friends." she spoke. "i'm sorry okay? i know that shit was fucked up but i'm a changed man." he said. "yeah whatever, come over." she said making him smile. "bet, i'm on my way."

bro i got a dope idea for the next chapter all thanks to tiktok!!!!