Movie

Reader POV

"Mina, can we stop jumping? I'm getting tired!" "Fine!" Mina day's and she storms off to the bathroom. I start to laugh. "Mina, you didn't take any clothes!" I sing. "Can you grab me some?" "Sure!" I walk over and start picking out something for Mina to wear.

I pick out a loose purple shirt and gray shorts. "I have the clothes!" "Ok!" Mina says as she opens the bathroom door, grabs the clothes and closes it. Mina finishes changing and comes out of the bathroom. "Your turn y/n!" "Ok!" I say as I grab some clothes and start to walk into the bathroom. I have a f/c shirt, black leggings, and a yellow sweatshirt. I take my swimsuit off and put my other clothes on.

I finish and walk out to see Mina sprawled our on the bed. "Mina!" She starts to stand up, "Coming!" Mina says as she rushes toward me. We open the door and walk out. The boys are already on the floor and the couch. "Hey guys!" Mina says. "Hey!" Sero replies. I sit down right beside Fumikage.

On the couch is: Kirishima, Bakugo, Mina, Kaminari, Sero. Yes, it's a big couch. Fumikage and I are on the floor. I lean over on him and he sneaks his hand around my waist. "So, that's what you two were hiding huh?" Bakugo asks. "Yep." I say. "What is it?" Kaminari asks. "C'mon Pikachu. Look at them. It's pretty obvious." Bakugo says while pointing to us. "Oh! They're dating!" Kirishima says. "Yep! Now let's watch the movie!" Mina says, clearly impatient. Sero grabs the remote and starts the movie. In the middle of the movie I start to freeze and shiver. Fumikage starts to notice and wraps me up in his cape that he had on hand. "Thanks." I whisper to him as I lean on him.

End of movie

The movie ends and we start to think of something else to play. "What should we do?" Fumikage asks. "Hmmm, let's have a baking contest!" I say while jumping up. "Ok, let's do it!" "I'll be the judge!" Mina calls.

We all walk over and get into teams. Kirishima and Bakugo, Kaminari and Sero, and Fumikage and I. "What are we making judge Mina?" I ask her. "Hmmmm, I'm in the mood for brownies!" "Ok then! Brownies it is! Sero says butting in.

Bakugo POV

"Whatever." I say while not caring. "Bakugo! Come on! This is supposed to be fun!" Shitty hair says to me. I roll my eyes and scoff at him. "Grab the ingredients from the list. I'll get these 4 and you get the others." I say while pointing at the list. "Ok!" Shitty hair says as he goes to get his ingredients.

Sero POV

We picked our list and got our bowl. "Kami, lets get the ingredients." I say while pointing to the pantry. "Kay!" Kaminari says as we start walking to the pantry. We gather all the ingredients and go back to the bowl. "Ok Kaminari fi-." I stop and turn my head to Kaminari. "Oh no you didn't just throw flour on me!" "Oh yes I did!" He says as we start throwing flour at each other and laughing. "Hey guys! This is a baking competition not who can throw the most flour on someone!" Mina says to us.

Reader POV

"Ok Fumikage, lets get the ingredients!" We walk over to the pantry and grab the ingredients that we need and start baking.

End of baking

We all place our food in front of Mina for judging. "Now, since Kaminari and Sero finished first I'll taste theirs." Mina says as she picks up one of their brownies and puts it in her mouth. "EWWWWWW!" Mina says as she spits the brownie out. "What the heck is this?!" She asks the boys. "I don't know." They say at the same time. "Bakugo and Kirishima." Mina calls over to them and grabs their brownies. "Oh my god! That's so good!" Mina says in between bits as she scarfs down the whole thing. "Yeah, who knew Bakugo wasn't such a bad cook!" Kirishima says while putting his hands up for a high five, and Bakugo doesn't return it.

"Finally, you two!" Mina says as she gestures to us. I hand her the brownies and she picks one up and bites it. "Well..  It's... Not bad. But I like Kirishima and Bakugo's better! Kirishima and Bakugo win! That means the losers clean!" Mina says while standing up.

Sorry this was rushed! I've been busy!! Next chapter won't be as rushed! <3