ACT MANLY

NARRATOR POV

"Kring ,kring"

The sound of her clock filled on her room ,she grab her clock and throw on the floor make it shutter.

Someone knock her door make she groand in annoyance.

"Who is that?" she ask while closing her eyes.

"Lisa,its time to wake up, you know" Rose replied on outside her room,so she replied "ok" after rose left ,she quickly went on her closet to pick what her wear today.

After she choose ,she take her towel to place for near her to get.she went on bathroom.

5 MIN.

She quickly place the towel on her body,she wear her undies,and then her choices ,its white t-shirt come along with leather jacket ,and ripped jeans on timberland shoes.

"Lisa!" her jisoo unnie shout in downstairs.she hurry comb her hair and arrange her bangs nicely.

"Lisa!" And now her jennie unnie shout at her make her wide eyes open,she know what her unnie mad.

"What?" She ask while smile innocently,she can see her unnie's form anger like a dragon who about blowing in fire.

"Are you the one ,who drink my milk?" Jennie ask, glared tone,she just smiled nervously.

"Uh..chaeng said,no one own the milk,so i drink it" she replied ,her unnie calm but when chaehyung she's the one who jennie scold.

"Uh..no! She said that she didnt care if you own that milk" Rose depend herself ,replied on jennie who now redden face.so jennie turn on lisa again.

"No,she's lying" lisa said pointing her finger on chaeyoung.Jenniemturn on chaeyoung again.

"No,your lying" rose said pointing on lisa,jisoo face palm hard so jennie did too.

"Well,your two whos fault,buy me a more milk" jennie said to the two,make them whine like a baby.

"Lisa-yah,why dalgum have a scratch on her left leg" her jisoo unnie ask her,she bite her lip.

"Well,your dog is spoiled brat" she whispered in last part make her unnie raise an eyebrow.

"What do you say?" Jisoo ask her .

"I said,he just run and fight on the other dog's" she replied,her unnie nooded.

"And please buy me ,a bandaid to a dalgom to cover a his wound" her unnie said amke her sigh,life suck!.

She ask the money on her two unnie who demanding to buy .

"You pay" they both said,make her shock,what the duck!.

"Me?" She ask,pointing herself.they both nodded.

"What about chaeng?" she ask,she just ignore her,walking away from her.

.......

She in outside when her phone vibrate.

MY CHIPMUNK WIFE

SORRY!

                                                                                                   For what?

Because,i cant come
With you ✌

                                                                                            WTF!!!CHAENG