0.1

luke's pov

generally, the same thing happens every day at school. i go to my classes, i learn things, i go home. but, today was different.

i never really talked much; i just listened to what everyone had to say. i had always been afraid that if i did speak, i would say something deficient and embarrass myself. i was very, very shy; in a way that happened to catch another boy's attention. that boy of course, was michael clifford. michael was very intimidating; he had an appearance of a delinquent with his tattoos and piercing, not to mention the fact that he dyed his hair almost every other week.
((a/n michael is the same as he looks now, not a punk edit or anything ok !! sorry if i made it seem like that))
i had always had a thing for guys like that, but i knew it was stupid because i was just some dumb shy guy with zero experience in dating while michael was the complete opposite. he was in the majority of my classes, but he had never acknowledged me once.
today, he couldn't keep his eyes off of me. i wouldn't dare to look back at him because i was too scared. scared that he would want to talk to me; because he was hot as hell and i knew i would say something stupid like i always do. i looked up at the clock to see what time it was, and soon enough my palms were sweating.

this class was almost over, what if michael tries to talk to me? what if i mess everything up? what if i can't even speak because he is so fucking good looking that just i forgot all my words? i'm snapped out of my thoughts when i hear the bell ring. i begin to panic and start rushing to grab all of my things, but it's too late. i look up out of the corner of my eyes and see who else but michael clifford looking down on me.

----

a/n: okay so yeah that's the first chapter obviously sorry if it sucks or seems dumb af it will get better i promise !! i'm like really excited for this okay i actually hate myself i'm so muke af that i've literally read every single muke fanfiction that's on wattpad so all i can do now is write my own omf i just

oh and also i'm sorry about how short it is i am going to try and make the chapters longer honestly i suck