★‡Smiles‡★

*Deku's POV*

     I open my eyes up to see a dark blue haired boy. He was walking with me in his hands, carrying me bridal style. I squeezed my eyes shut and shook my head a little. He came to a stop looking down at my face. His lips inches from mine, his jawline flawless, his blue eyes staring into my green ones. I felt heat rise to my cheeks.
"Oh my goodness your awake! Midoryia, what happened? Your face is bright red!"he set me down on my feet and help me keep my balance by putting a firm hand on my shoulder. He put the back of his left hand onto my forehead. This only made my blush intensify.
"Midoryia! Do u still need recovery girl?! U had passed out in class! Do u feel sick? Can I assist u in any way-"
"Oh no, Iida I'm perfectly fine, I was just...tired." I cut him off and put my head down in shame for lying to my friend, our class rep. I failed to be a good person.
"Are u sure? As the class representative, i'm willing to help in anyway I can. Midoryia." he spoke. I look back up at his perfect face, full of marvelous features that could compare to no one else. I felt the urge to cry. Tears prickle at the cornors of my eyes. I couldn't cry infornt of iida, one of my...best friends. 'Oh who are u kidding? He just is your friend out of pity. He thinks your hideous and not worth the hero course.' No! He wants to be my friend, right? No. He couldn't why would anybody-
"Midorya?! Your crying! Is your physical pain bad? Do you need me to carry you again? Are you going to pass out again? Do you still need recovery girl?" He has a worried expression on his face. He had one of his hands holding my left hand, and his right hand on my right shoulder. 
"Oh no- I'm fine! Like I said um just overly tired! Ya know when ur eyes start to water and all when your sleepy? Heh...I'm sorry for worrying you." I had wiped my tears, picked my head up and looked at iida, who I wish I could call mine. He removed his hands from my body, making feel sad over the loss of touch. His worried expression then to a small, sympathetic smile.
"If u insist Midorya. Y-you know people care for you, and are willing to listen if anythings...going on correct?" 'Shit' i thought, I was mumbling again. Wait, did he just stutter? Is he ok?
"Oh! Yes of course, I trust you, Uraraka and such to talk too! Shouldn't we head back to class? I wouldn't want you in trouble." I softly said with a fake smile plasterd on my ugly, mistake of a face. He nodded and we walked all the way back to class 1-A in complete silence. 'Oh no! What are they all going to think of Me?! I can't keep myself together for one class? How am I going to keep a smile when fighting evil? How am I going to study and get good grades? How am i-
My breathing escalated again. 
"Midoryia! It's ok,! Do you  need another break? Do u need a minute? Would you like me out here with you? Do you need a moment alone?" I shook my head no. Why does he have to see me like this, I need keep myself in check. I feel myself get angry at well, myself.
"I-im okay Iida. I just forgot my smile for a minute." I was thinking off the top of my head, and laughed nervously.
"Of course. Like I had said earlier, if u need to talk, I'm...I'm here for you. I will support you no matter what. I'll satnd by you." His smile was now bright. I've never heard anyone say that to me, ever. I...I didn't know what to say. I took a step forward and hugged him. I held onto him, as tight as I could, like it was the last thing I could ever do. Like I would completely loose him if I let go. I started sobbing making little noise. I burried my face into his chest. I could tell he was surprised by my actions. He hugged me back, putting his head onto mine and rubbing the back of my head playing with my hair and calming me down. I took in a shakey breath. In my nose and out my mouth. He smelled like strawberrys. I heard a sniffle from him. 'Was he crying too?! Did I make him cry? I'm...I'm such a horrible friend.
"I-im s-sorry Iida-kun." I choked out through sobs.
"Shhhh. Its ok. Im here. You did nothing wrong." My grip on his shirt tightened. We stood there for a couple minutes. Then, me knowing we were soon going to be in trouble, I let go of his shirt and took a step back. He fixed his glasses, I could see dryed tears on his gorgeous face. He place his arms on his sides smiling at me with a face full of care. 'Nah, it probably just, pity...' I thought. I kept my head down and turned the door knob to class 1-A. I sighed letting out a breathe I didn't realize I was holding. I looked up with puffy eyes. No one looked towards the door. Thank goodness. I felt Iida behind me, ready to enter the classroom. I walked to my desk and realized there was still blood on it. My lip was probably swollen, how could I have forgotten? It was third period. I guess we were outside the classroom for more than just a couple minutes, huh. Third period is just a study and or free period. So that means I would have walked into class twords the end of first period, and been out the ENTIRE second period?!? That and entire math class I missed! I don't have notes! What if it was REALLY important?! Iida also didn't get notes because he had to carry my sorry ass to recovery girl! which is sadly on the top floor of UA high. I sighed in defeat and then felt a light tap on my shoulder, making me jump. I look up to see Iida. The tears that were once placed on his cheeks vanished. He held out a couple sheets of paper with writing and numbers on on them. I looked super in confusion.
"Mr.Aizawa had printed us some notes due to your...lack of consiouness during first period." He gave me a mini smile. I threw on a fake smile.
"Thank you Iida! I appreciate this! A lot! And I'm really sorry about well..." I hung my head low. Iida crouched down to face me.
"Hey, its okay we all need to just, let go sometimes okay? And also If u don't wanna talk about it later, I'll respect that." His face full of sympathy and care, and...love? No, it couldn't be. I wish, i'm so desperate I'm seeing things.
"Thanks Iida! I don't really wanna talk about it, its kinda just stuff, I guess." I started to confuse myself.
"Of course Midorya, And i did mean what I said. People care about you, and im always here." I smiled a half smile and knodded. He got back up from crouching and walked over to his desk in silence. I sat there, feeling, cared for. Like someone did, maybe care. Do they really, Or do they. Probably not, im-...I'm nothing. Uraraka walked over. "Hey 'worthless'"
"Hey Uraraka!" My face grew with one of its famous, fake

Smiles.

A/N~ how ya guys liking the story so far? Also if u see a mistake in grammar, spelling and such, please tell me in comments so I can fix it! Thank you!!