BNHA (requested)

TITLE

TITLE

I'M NOT JUDGING

PAIRING

HAWKS × OC

SYNOPSIS

Words can hurt. Even the bubbly, confident hero that everyone's well acquainted with can get pretty affected by them. Good thing the winged no. 2 hero is here reassure her.

NOTES

- the world is a judgmental place. and she knew from experience.

- as a hero, eyes were constantly looking at her. while she did have a fair amount of loyal fans, it also came with a fair amount of people who didn't like her as much.

- she's quite used to hate mail and things like it, but sometimes words cut a little too deep.

- they met after she had a breakdown in an alleyway. hawks comforted her.

- after he comforted her, she had a deep respect for him.

- they continued to hang out after that, and since they worked in the same field, they saw each other often.

- hawks continued to help her when someone's words cut a bit too deep, he would always whisper words of comfort to her in a soft voice.

- hawks never judged or insulted her. maybe that's why she grew so close to him. maybe that's why her heartbeat sped up whenever he was near.

- you dont have to do this or anything but if you've ever seen perfect blue, you can do sumn like that. y'know with that dude stalking her and everything. hehe just a suggestion tho

- ummm honestly,, they kinda uh couple goals doe😳

- softie hawks rights 😳✊🏾(wkakmssi sorry)

STATUS

claimed by @burgerhou ( i tried to fix it to the best of my abilities!! also thanks for the song suggestion,, it gave me 2017 summer vibes hehe )