Chapter 7| Psychotic Much?

(WARNING LANGUAGE)

"My heart's ablaze with your love~~~" a young, beautiful girl sang exquisitely. Her eyes were closed, oblivious to the intense gaze of a young man, fixated on her like a predator eyeing its prey.

"Mine."

NAMJOON'S P.O.V

No one has been there for me ever since...

They all left....

They never cared...

I've been stuck in a world filled with lies. They say I'll find someone who really loves me for who I am. Bullshit.

No one will ever love someone as shitty as me.

After several years, knowing I was messed up, growing in this world where society judges your every movement makes me want to just end life.

This shitty life.

At a young age, I already knew I was a bit psychotic... Well, not that psychotic... just killed a few pets...

What was a 10-year-old to do when their pet doesn't even obey them? Kill, of course.

I hate disobedience.

I want power.

Power to have everything I desire.

Especially her.

Kim Jisoo.

My beautiful girl.

She was always mine ever since we were little.

I would always look from afar.

We went to the same school when we were younger. Sadly, I had to go to a new school. I was sad to leave her even though we weren't that close.

I cut every time, thinking she would forget me.

SHE CAN NEVER FORGET ME!

Calm down, Namjoon... breathe...

She was my light in this world filled with darkness...

But I have to study hard to have her back.

"Hey dude, what cha thinkin' about?" I flinched as one of my closest, idiotic friends, "Hoseok," said. I hummed, not in the mood to talk to anyone.

My friends, also known as the Bangtan boys. Our group was created because we're freaks. Simple as that.

No one dared to approach us just because we are a bit different.

And I don't give a fuck.

I'd rather stay silent and isolated away from those brainless idiots than be something I'm not.

My eyes went wide when I saw that beautiful face again.

Ji-jisoo...

It's really her...

She's here...

My beautiful angel is here...

I won't let you leave me...

I'm done hiding...

I'm taking back what's mine, and no one is stopping me...

Cause you're forever mine, Kim Jisoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LET THE GAMES BEGIN"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER JUST WANTED TO UPDATE SINCE YOU GUYS ASKED HIHI

Follow me!!!
I will be posting on my acc some teasers for the upcoming chapters with the #Forevermine !!!!

Thanks for the love and support!!! 💖