SkyHigh|Cammie McCloudXReader

You gripped onto the cliffside, with a sense of  urgency, your bodily instincts pushed you off, knowing that one of your teamates were in danger, over the comms everyone was freaking out, "Y/N are ya there? You seem eerily fucking calm,", "I'm there, just in a bit of a predicament!"

The Union soldiers were smart, on previous attacks, they allowed us to work together, quite fluidly, but now, they isolate us, using our own numbers technique against us.

Now to Cameron "Cammie" MacCloud, well she herself was in a big hole, isolated by Nemesis, now this stand off already happened, however, it ended with her head, momentarily, ripped off.

You screamed in the comms for Cammie to activate phase two, as you entered the mindscape, you floated towards her and hugged her before you started the assault on Nemesis, you pull out her pistols and had started to shoot the Union's "brainchild" and instead of using the pistols for the offensive, they were only out as a distraction, leaving the enemy Holon dazed, you both released a flurry of punches and kicks.

Le Timeskip, brought to you by my confusion of Miranda's and Chases' relationship l_l

The loss of Doctor Weller affected all of the gen;Lock team, including Y/N
but it hit Cammie the most, being her somewhat mentor, Y/N, Chase and Yasamin were discussing what to do,  they eventually had agreed to continue off where the desceased  doctor left off.

You walked over to the quarters, if you could even say they were, more likely to be named chairs and blankets, you heard the silent sobbing, knowing it was Cammie, you whispered to her, "Hey, were gonna be fine, dont worry, we know what we're doing now, trust me you're gonna flip this whole aircraft after finding out, okay?" "Okay. Thanks I -uhm- r-really needed that."  She said through sobs.

                Thouth is the end.

A/N: Might do this as a full fledged book after finishing the Akali story in part 11 or 10.